What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

Not to mention they may spare your hearing in the long run. I didn't wear them for a long time until some festival friends recommended V-MODA Faders. They're the first ones I've tried that left the sound clear enough that I don't mind wearing them.

I also bring a supply of the foam ones for sleeping. Those, plus a good eye-mask and some over-the-counter Benedryl (Acrivastine in the U.K., I think?) and I can usually get a decent seven hours of sleep after a proper night out (and with little in the way of side effects).
really like the look of these. I lost my Alpine ones somewhere on the Island this year. If anyone comes across them, drop me a pm

Side note - get 5htp from a reputable outlet like Holland & Barrett. Supplements are not regulated so ordering online you could be getting very small amounts of 5htp if at all anything in the product. Same goes for Protein products etc

these are the best I've found online over the years

Im not a drug taker but these are a quality item for when i am "clinically fed up"

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/products/5-htp-100mg?sc_camp=6F478BE964304FFEB6FE4A9201FFA01D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq9DmmsHK1gIVwpUbCh3NqQxzEAAYASAAEgLabfD_BwE&kw=5 htp healthspan~e~153544162~9287202202~c~&utm_campaign=PPC2SEP#/?pack size=60

Last edited:
5htp

Personally not used in-between consecutive nights on the magic as it is pointless in my opinion

What you have to understand is when your serotonin is being depleted like it is and your brain is all out of tune... Your receptors will start to down regulate as it try's to create a balance.

So doing 5htp in between shifts isn't really going to do anything if you are smashing the biscuits as with all that serotonin flowing the receptors are not going to be 'catching/absorbing' it

That is why after about the 3rd day you don't get that buzz anymore just energy

Once I am on a break I take 120mg which is two tabs a night before bed along with 3x Omega 3 tabs and I will run this for about two weeks before reducing the 5htp down to 1 tab
I will also consume a significant amount of fruit and veg the next day or so to replace electrolytes and micronutrients as well as a couple of BCAA drinks

what i have found now that If I go on one or two nights I do not have a comedown what so ever.

This is what I have learnt through experience and what I have read and it works for me

Side note - get 5htp from a reputable outlet like Holland & Barrett. Supplements are not regulated so ordering online you could be getting very small amounts of 5htp if at all anything in the product. Same goes for Protein products etc
I come to rye for all my fitness advice.. im 45 11st never been to a gym I drink beer,eat quite healthy,the odd take away. I dont drive and I put that down to staying in shape..:)

Really finding it hard to buy a new vest! All not quite right: too long, too tight, etc. Why can't you just buy a normal vest?

Really finding it hard to buy a new vest! All not quite right: too long, too tight, etc. Why can't you just buy a normal vest?
I got my vest (see profile pic) from asos. Only £7 or something ?

Prefer to normal vests these type as keep sun off your shoulders but still let good airflow through.

Depends how fashion conscious you are.

I got my vest (see profile pic) from asos. Only £7 or something ?

Prefer to normal vests these type as keep sun off your shoulders but still let good airflow through.

Depends how fashion conscious you are.

I don't really like buying online, mainly because I'm fussy about getting exactly the right size. Only time I really buy online is from Redbubble, because I'm familiar with their sizing.

I don't really like buying online, mainly because I'm fussy about getting exactly the right size. Only time I really buy online is from Redbubble, because I'm familiar with their sizing.

JV it's free shipping and free returns on Asos just buy a load of them in sizes round your usual and send back everything that's not right or you don't like. I buy over 95% of clothes and shoes online now. You can order from anywhere and if you pay by PayPal they will refund up to 12 returns a year even International if the retailer doesn't cover the cost (up to £15 return cost each).

Can show you some nice run ones that are a fantastic cut and breatheable Italian mesh but I don't think you will shell out for what they cost !!

Has anyone mentioned a cheap pack of paracetamol purely for the casings?

I've not done things this way in years! And back then it was with mkat, because the taste was so vile!!
Out of curiousity, are there any benefits other than masking the taste on the way down??

I've not done things this way in years! And back then it was with mkat, because the taste was so vile!!
Out of curiousity, are there any benefits other than masking the taste on the way down??

Just for masking the taste really. You can bomb stuff wrapped in tissue, but always the risk of it coming apart on the way down. ? Mcat is no more vile tasting than MD. TBF, I can be okay with dabbing and gulping with a flavoured drink, but prepared capsules are better because you know at least roughly how much is in them.

Must buy items have changed somewhat of late...
Pre-made formula milk bottles
A shade for the beach
Factor 50

Back on the island in less than 2 weeks

??

Another good one when it comes to the toddler stage; a little miniature paddling pool for the beach. Blow it up, fill it with sea water. Great for grounding a wandering little one for a bit while you have a nice sit down.

Back