What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

Zimo knock you da fck out, :eek:sleepy time, xanax and valium even the next day are nice to take the edge off the night before with a few beers. That if you have nothing planned obviously ;)

Zimo knock you da fck out, :eek:sleepy time, xanax and valium even the next day are nice to take the edge off the night before with a few beers. That if you have nothing planned obviously ;)
See I have the 2mg Xanax bars so they are very strong! If I was to try this I'd be having nap with my beer:spank:

I am slightly tempted to add Zimo to my menu, but Valium does the trick for me sleep wise, so I think I'll just stick with that. Also, at my age, not so sure it's a great idea adding another substance to my life!!

How does Xanax compare to Val then?
twice as strong imo, if youve been drinking then expect a blackout where you will wonder what the hell happened the next day, I normally never forget anything about a night out, took a xanax once when i got back to my pals and somehow made it up into bed without remembering a thing!

twice as strong imo, if youve been drinking then expect a blackout where you will wonder what the hell happened the next day, I normally never forget anything about a night out, took a xanax once when i got back to my pals and somehow made it up into bed without remembering a thing!

When im properly pissed, i never remember much, certainly not the getting home and going to bed thats for sure. I hate it :(

How long do these things make you kip for? Im a terrible sleeper in general (about 4 hrs a night) and when in Ibiza i barely sleep at all but do consume a few pro plus during my trip just for a placebo i think...

My fear is sleeping through alarms etc

How long do these things make you kip for? Im a terrible sleeper in general (about 4 hrs a night) and when in Ibiza i barely sleep at all but do consume a few pro plus during my trip just for a placebo i think...

My fear is sleeping through alarms etc
If you fear sleeping through alarms stay away!! I never have a lay in, I'm always up at 7/8am never sleep past 9 even if I went to bed at 3/4

However

I have had a good few experiences after a Xanax when I haven't woke up until way into the afternoon!! I've got in from Fabric once at 8am went down to my shed had a Xanax and spliff and woke up on the floor 12 hours latero_O! Also have missed alarms for work before.

But like I said a few posts ago I do have rather strong ones so I'm sure this is not the case all the time!

Thats exactly like me, once my eyes open thats it im awake and up as i hate lying there even though i want and need some sleep. It seems the more i want to sleep the harder it is and when im relaxed and happily watching/listening to something i will just nod off. Proper gets on my chest hairs especially when the missus only has to shut her eyes and shes gone

Thats exactly like me, once my eyes open thats it im awake and up as i hate lying there even though i want and need some sleep. It seems the more i want to sleep the harder it is and when im relaxed and happily watching/listening to something i will just nod off. Proper gets on my chest hairs especially when the missus only has to shut her eyes and shes gone
You are the exact same as me!! Takes me ages to get to sleep, misses is lights off head on pillow and BANG asleep!! I always fall asleep with the tv on aswell!

Those bars are very stong I wouldn't bring them on holidays. These ones are what I bring,you can sleep if you want or just float around for the day..
IMG_20170518_105806.jpg

My MUST buy/pack every year is quite simple ;
Rave Aid - for all of you saying 5-htp seriously recommend you to research this supplement. I can't recommend it enough for 'ravers'! Tried and tested over the last couple of years and this shit works!! :)
http://raveaid.com/
Cheap sunnies - cos I lose at least one pair every year!
Suncream (P50 spray, lasts all day!)
Aloe Vera gel - mulitude of uses from make up removal to sunburn :cool:
Everything else varies each year, I often over pack clothes/footwear and end up leaving stuff in the bin on last day....every year!

My MUST buy/pack every year is quite simple ;
Rave Aid - for all of you saying 5-htp seriously recommend you to research this supplement. I can't recommend it enough for 'ravers'! Tried and tested over the last couple of years and this shit works!! :)
http://raveaid.com/
Cheap sunnies - cos I lose at least one pair every year!
Suncream (P50 spray, lasts all day!)
Aloe Vera gel - mulitude of uses from make up removal to sunburn :cool:
Everything else varies each year, I often over pack clothes/footwear and end up leaving stuff in the bin on last day....every year!

I've never actually tried raveaid before but heard mixed reviews. Might have to give it a bash at some point!

Back