What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

Good quality fish oil capsules and chia oil capsules are the best to use..no come downs or blues..you will notice good results in couple of weeks..

5-htp really isn't that 'strong'. It's just the precursor to seratonin. The *theory* is that one converts to the next, but the evidence for it working beyond placebo is woolly, though AFAIK that's still as well as most anti-depressants. If you believe it's going to work, it should work fairly quickly.

So basically what we're all saying is that its effectiveness is as dubious as all the other herbal shite you can buy in Holland & Barretts :rolleyes:
Still might give it a go

So basically what we're all saying is that its effectiveness is as dubious as all the other herbal shite you can buy in Holland & Barretts :rolleyes:
Still might give it a go
Tbh the stuff I get off Amazon is 200mg per capsule and does have a noticeable effect, my mate noticed it too when he tried some. The Holland & Barratt stuff is usually only 50mg so might notice it. It's also fairly cheap for 120 capsules.

Actually that reminds me know. I recommended it to a lass I met in Ibiza about how it helps you relax and sleep. So she bought some and I suggested she takes 4 (so 200mg). Unfortunately she did it on lunch at work... she was asleep at her desk about hour half later :D

She also told me a week or so later she decided to try it again but just 2 before bed... apparently it made her rather frisky instead of sleepy :eek::spank:

I think it has an effect if your levels are low or such like. If have a good diet and sleep well, probably won't notice much difference.

I think its all about sleep. I bring a really strong sleeping tablet just to knock you out.:eek: you'll wake up a bit groggy but that soon wears off after some food or swim. Ready for round two then.:)

What do I always buy:

- Travel Insurance
- Beatport download binge - stuff that's been sitting in my cart since last visit normally
- Sunnies from Primark (£3.99) which I always lose within the first 36hrs
- Those bastard mini toiletries you can take in your hand luggage
- Mixmag

From what I gather 5htp helps protect you from running out of serotonin, which can cause damage as dopamine starts to get pushed into places where only serotonin is supposed to go.

A crappy analogy would be a washing machine, mdma is the spin cycle and water in the clothes serotonin. If keep using md its like spinning the clothes more and more to get the remaining water out, but eventually you start damaging the clothes as all the water has been rung out.

Which is why if it stops working you're supposed to stop taking it.

Not that I'm condoning substance use, but good got people to be informed of the risks and mitigate them where possible.

https://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-slideshow/

Personally I use 5htp on and off in winter as it does help with SAD (seasonal affective disorder, basically short days long dark nights)

Edit: dunno if lining to above is ok on forums? If not please feel free to edit the post :)

Remembered this being recommended on here a few years ago so thought I would share:

http://raveaid.com

I've used 5HTP for years and it definitely seems to help. Advised all my mates to use it too and they swear by it but then again the Placebo effect is known to be powerful ;)

Personally I start taking it the last night I am partying before bed and continue for a few days every night to minimise the usual drop in mood a couple of days later. I take 100mg capsules myself as the 50mg don't seem to have much of an effect.

Party safe :)

im bringing 10 500ml xanax + 5 zimos.aka zimovane for.sleep with the zimo you could be buzzing like a fridge one minute, take 1 zimo and your knocked out with in ten.minutes. sleeping like a baby..

im bringing 10 500ml xanax + 5 zimos.aka zimovane for.sleep with the zimo you could be buzzing like a fridge one minute, take 1 zimo and your knocked out with in ten.minutes. sleeping like a baby..
With regards to Xanax and Valium are you able to travel with these as they are not illegal drugs?

What would happen if in I put some in my main case?

I just put them in with toiletrie stuff. Never had a problem..
This is what I'm thinking of doing, but I don't have Xanax in a blister pack so would have to be loose? If you think this is a risk I'll just take the Valium which I have in a blister sheet

I always try and have a blister pack. I'd be nervous otherwise.

How does Xanax and Zimo compare to Valium for comedowns then? I've never had them

I always try and have a blister pack. I'd be nervous otherwise.

How does Xanax and Zimo compare to Valium for comedowns then? I've never had them
Yeah for this reason I think I'll just take the Valium, if anything does happen having them in a blister you'll be able to talk your way out of it!

Personally I just use Xanax to knock me the **** out! Whatever state your in after 20 minutes your out for the count!

I think Valium is a more subtle affect and not strong enough to get me to sleep on some occasions but is very good for stoping pre rave anxiety and aiding with comedowns

Back