What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

:lol:
1 mate from ibz opening 16 had EDM on his key,
he was asking if he can play his music (WTF? :rolleyes: Music is kicking in my car, IBz best spotlight just told me it again last week & ive answer i will give u the 32gB key when ill buy one & give to u for IBz 17 july 27th aug to aug 9th trip, when we ll meet again)
yes, i dint dnt want to offend him

but at one point i told me, Im 'sorry, can we swith off ur music please? its get me fell sleepy :lol: as while driving with a little sleep, we will fell in to a Gap :D with ur music, sorry to offend u :spank:

5-HTP is to replenish the diminished serotonin levels as a result of using pills/mdma etc

Really, just that? Its got many uses and its not just for MDMA users, I use it sometimes for insomnia , which is my problem in Ibiza. Ive been drug free since 1971.

Wicked mate gonna try it out! any that you would recommend or just any 5-HTP capsules i can get my hands on will do pretty much the same thing?

From experience these are very good -

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/products/night-time-5-htp

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/produc...y17QodsJANwA&kw=5htp~e~45358912~1275021622~c~

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00VX234NE/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Avoid one's made in China etc, they have in past been contaminated. I always get British manufactured one's.

Can take it hour before or during party activities. It allows you to use less party supplies ;)
Usually take one morning after and again during day.

But it is also good to help you sleep when not in Ibiza partying :)

5-htp metabolize to 5-ht aka serotonin
Do they work pretty much instantly? read the reviews and someone said it takes a few weeks to feel any effects, im guessing this isnt the case if youve been on E's :D

Do they work pretty much instantly? read the reviews and someone said it takes a few weeks to feel any effects, im guessing this isnt the case if youve been on E's :D
These need to be used at least 2 weeks before benefits forward slash effects are seen. Like any medication really.

Edit- 5htp shouldn't be used with antidepressants!!

As much class A as I can afford obviously :p Nah, normally well stocked up on Berocca to take the edge off any sort of hangover. One a day seems to work for me. For more serious cases I find that whatever got you in that state will cure you :twisted::twisted:

Edit- 5htp shouldn't be used with antidepressants!!

Surely inadvisable to be taking with MDMA then? The best anti-depressant I know! :lol:

All joking aside, if you're gonna be shoving pills down your throat and gear up your hooter, I think taking a sensible approach to mixing over the counter drugs is probably a bit of a time waste.

Reminds me of my friend Sean, who posed this after a solid weekend of alcohol, MD, coke and ket:
"should I really be taking paracetamol and ibuprofen together?" :lol::lol::lol:

From what I gather 5htp helps protect you from running out of serotonin, which can cause damage as dopamine starts to get pushed into places where only serotonin is supposed to go.

A crappy analogy would be a washing machine, mdma is the spin cycle and water in the clothes serotonin. If keep using md its like spinning the clothes more and more to get the remaining water out, but eventually you start damaging the clothes as all the water has been rung out.

Which is why if it stops working you're supposed to stop taking it.

Not that I'm condoning substance use, but good got people to be informed of the risks and mitigate them where possible.

https://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-slideshow/

Personally I use 5htp on and off in winter as it does help with SAD (seasonal affective disorder, basically short days long dark nights)

Edit: dunno if lining to above is ok on forums? If not please feel free to edit the post :)

Reminds me of my friend Sean, who posed this after a solid weekend of alcohol, MD, coke and ket:
"should I really be taking paracetamol and ibuprofen together?" :lol::lol::lol:

I've a mate who said something very similar. "Aye mate, defo watch what you're doing mixing paracetamol and ibuprofen but taking that bomb of ket washed down with a pinger and a fat line of powder is totally fine." :lol::lol:

5-htp really isn't that 'strong'. It's just the precursor to seratonin. The precursor to 5-htp itself can be found in fish oil. The *theory* is that one converts to the next, but the evidence for it working beyond placebo is woolly, though AFAIK that's still as well as most anti-depressants. Taking it close to dancing medicine has never caused me any issues. If you believe it's going to work, it should work fairly quickly. I remember first taking it when I was going through a period of stress and it seemed to have a mild to moderate positive effect.

Back