What do you always buy for going to Ibiza

:lol: You realise they go 'off'?

Best before "2005", besides it's ok, I appear to be a natural contraceptive :D

I had to take some of that to Berlin. Was hand luggage only so a bit embarrassing having it in the liquids bag.
:eek:

When going through the airport security they ask if have any liquids. My mate though it was funny to say "no, but my mate has lube in his suitcase". The security guy didn't know what to say lol.

I always buy return flight tickets.
And on a funny side, its the only thing I realy do use everytime.

Flip flops as they are always ruined by ibz ground each summer.
Dry fruits (I can buy at market but i got Reall good discounts prices :cool:), ginseng Pills/Candy & all vitamins i get on discount ,whatever the brand, i guess a lot people bring Drugs :spank: Don't worry, buddy, wot happens in ibz will stay in ibz :lol:

5-HTP has been doing the business for me for the past few seasons. I can't recommend the stuff enough!
Ditto ;). It's also good to help sleep if taken before bed. Although only supposed to do a week or 2 max on it then have a break. Otherwise body adjusts to it.

Glycine is also good before bed to help sleep. Buy the bulk powders bags of it (Not sure what customs would make of it though lol), cheaper than capsules. Plus it's also used by body for connective tissue and the like so good if do weights etc. Most people don't get enough of it in diet as we don't eat grissly meat as much these days. It's sweet too so tastes like sugar.

Light kaolin and calcium carbonate tablets also:
https://groceries.asda.com/product/heartburn-indigestion/asda-upset-stomach-tablets-24-pack/31606142

Ear protection is important too.

A vest saying is ibiza ready for me.

I don't bother buying condoms... just take the same 3 each year and bring them back :oops:
Best type of 5-HTP to buy? Prices vary a lot online so don't know what would be best to get!

upload_2017-5-15_11-43-52.png

exactly that mate.

in my experience of using them over the past 2-3 years it has made a noticeable difference. although after day 4 or 5 there is no medication on earth that can help o_O
Wicked mate gonna try it out! any that you would recommend or just any 5-HTP capsules i can get my hands on will do pretty much the same thing?

Back