What do you all look like?

fed up with city slickin!

......since comin home from 2 weeks spent in the White Isle, my crappy office job seems even duller than when I left it!

Im thinking of throwing in the towel and moving on to pastures new, my feet just dont look the same in flip flops, flipping around the hard office floor, and especially when I get home and take them off, and there's London Soot there - replacing the sand!

I have been reading and speaking to people who are advising not to get carried away with the idea of working out there next year, due to the lack of employment, I just wondered if maybe you had a better chance with the BIG clubs, cos I bet they'd need quite a lot of barstaff?? :D

This is me in Toronto last year (the one on the right) ;)

I'll be in Ibiza from August 26th for a week...

0052_Hooters.JPG

The Hooter's girls in Denver are fookin UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Toronto Hooter's girl is really cute!!!!

/packing bags for Toronto

Northern Star said:
I can be found via the link in my sig....i be the one in black on a lot of them :oops:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/northernstarspacedout/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5Eb3dubGV2ZWxGdWxsTW9kZUhhbmRsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1p-y4rji16oO6e7Js8l496mg!105&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaNumPhotos=18&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageID=cns!1p-y4rji16oO6e7Js8l496mg!111&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageIndex=5&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaMoveForward=1&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPlayState=0&_c=PhotoAlbum

centre?

:D

chewie_oo7 said:
there are ways round it.

:p

and seeing as im up for some mischief.

i might post it up!

:p

I dont mind of me or dan but if anyone else is in it then they may not want their pic up...think on dude ;)

besides which i may get into bother at work......if they suss who i am its all over lol :lol: so best not eh ;)

Back