What do u spend most ur money on?

nish

I was just talking to one of my mates who I used to goto uni with- he says he spends most his money on ale!!! -Thats only coz the jammy bastard gets in most clubs vip!

Most of my wonga goes on club entry, but does anyone spend loads on day excursions or anything? Are they worth it? (Boat trips etc)

N
:p

My money goes on taxi's drinks and c@#* mainly also on my mates taxi's drinks e.t.c if they are skint.
I usually don't pay to get into places unless its something different like sankey's e.t.c
Most place's i go to ive either DJ'ed there or i know the DJ
Wish i knew someone at Ampersand as its the only place i go that i have to pay. I'm working on it though.

Lucky u Dfunk. ;)

What is it with Marlboro lights! Is it some unwritten rule that people switch to these when we're on holiday?! :?:

I've also learnt to be a hopeless blagger, so rarely pay for nights out which saves a bomb, although it doesn't half encourage me to go out when I really shouldn't!

Always a real shock to then have to pay up to 50 euros in a club in Ibiza.

As for excursions, I'd say it's definitely worth taking time out to explore the island as it is so stunning and it's nice to be able to have these memories from your holiday, rather than just a mad clubbing blur!

memories?!... Ibiza.?!...

-KittensHead -You are going to have to teach me some of these blags someday!

:lol:

I've never blagged in the 'tits out' way before, as I'd feel too cheeky, but tend to make contacts along the way and use them as best as I can to into places.

I used to write a bit for a magazine about clubs (and still write for a clubbing website) plus worked in a couple of venues so I've met loads of people along the way who can get you on the guest-list.

Like I said, I'm buggered once I'm in Ibiza though!

Contacts eh! thats wot its all about. One of my mates knows a Lot of people (VIP at Every Cream event, tables at Pacha etc) -but I dont think he's goin this year- and he always goes late August as well! -Just my luck! :(

37% entertainment
30% lodging (apartment)
15% food
13% car rental

the remaining $$ is spent of shopping, incidental, and gym membership ;)

wow! could u get anymore organised Premile? lol

U say that, but u know when u get there u blow it all on vodka limons! :lol:

nish said:
wow! could u get anymore organised Premile? lol

U say that, but u know when u get there u blow it all on vodka limons! :lol:

:lol: I actually have the budget for my summer trips on MS Excel dating back to 2001; don't ask me why, I just have it. Every year my budget seems to increase, but without a doubt -- most of my money in Ibiza is spent of entertainment. The memories however are priceless :D

MOST MY WAGES GO ON MY CAR (PETROL AND HP)
THEN THE REST GOES TOWARDS SAVING TO GO TO IBIZA EVERY SEPTEMBER

ITS HARSH BUT ITS WORTH IT

i got the luxury of being able to earn uncapped bonus at work so if i wanted an extra £1000 next month id do a week of hard work and bobs your uncle:) as with the marly light thing i sure it is an unwritten rule to spoke them although i do anyways...most of my money goes on drink and clubs etc

jsmith4519 said:
i got the luxury of being able to earn uncapped bonus at work so if i wanted an extra £1000 next month id do a week of hard work and bobs your uncle:)

Alright for some! ;)

Back