What do u spend most ur money on?

its not that simple i do have to work hard...10 hour days and the like :p

That's like most of my days and I barely walk away with that in a month. :cry:

Time to find a new job, me thinks...

mmm, wot do all u lot do? Im currently doin nothin! But will have to sort a job pretty soon for that holiday fund! I had a cushy jobs on the computers for the inland revenue but they laid off bout 350 people 3weeks ago!

i work as a windscreen fitter for a big company and occasionaly work hard hence the money

I dont do anything either nish - between jobs - but i did spend 2 years of hell in northern canada working for an oil company and you make a mint up there so i'm still living off that at the moment.

ye I never seem to find any spare cash for excursions or anything, but people on the board keep mentioning how nice they are, wouldnt mind gettin a boat out for sunset, that would be class :D

nish said:
wouldnt mind gettin a boat out for sunset, that would be class :D

I've always wanted to do this. It always came down to a budget decision; nice apt v. boat , car v. boat, shopping v. boat, big nights out v. boat -- unfortunately the boat never won out.

nish said:
still sound like u had some nice options Premile! u must have a ball when u go! :)

I had the most fun in Ibiza during the past two visits when I went with a travel buddy. This year we're leaving New York on Saturday June 28th, chilling out in Barcelona for a few days and then we're in Ibiza for the month of July. Nish, when are you visiting the White Isle?

supposed to go on the 4th of August for a week

-but. OH NO!!! Was lying awake last night and I dont think im gonna be able to make it! I cant afford it at the mo. Still gonna try and find a way tho. As soon as I finish my cuppa and finshed checkin ma emails im off the jobcentre :)

Back