what do guys wear

Jeans or nice khaki shorts, with a dark shirt or comfortable button down shirt that you could wear at the beach or out to the bar (not like a dress shirt) ...its all about comfort, not being soaked in sweat, and still looking decent :eek:

Why do people go to clubs dressed like they're ready for a day at the office? :rolleyes:

robbie-savage-pic-carl-fox-370265858.jpg

I remember my first few trips to ibiza id always get my best shirt outs for the clubs.

now, I wear shorts and t-shirt to most clubs, even more so when its peak summer.. trust me shorts are needed!

What To Wear...!

Well we all know, there is no right or wrong attire!

Personally & I mean personally:

Day Swimwear + Vest, T-Shirt or nice Shirt

Beach Bar Ushuaia or like: Polo & Linen trousers or tailored shorts.

Evening: I wear designer polo or shirts, with jeans.

I dress in nice clothes cause going out in Ibiza only happens once a year for me or 7/14 days. You can get away with swim shorts and a vest in most places but I can wear that on a trip to Tesco lol.

i'm in IBIZA Bitch :D so I make an effort. Quite a few women in the clubs make an effort sexy shoes, nice dresses & Hair & make up all done, so I feel I should make an effort too as it's 2012 metro sexual etc etc not 1975!

But that's just me my motto is "dress to impress"! 8)

makes me laugh the people that wear long sleeved shirts and jeans, your in ibiza !

Polo, shorts/3quarter denims and pumps ! Maybe a Vest top?

Last edited by a moderator:
makes me laugh the people that wear long sleeved shirts and jeans, your in ibiza !

I wore such an outfit at the start of June. What's wrong with it? Get a bit hot, rolled my sleeves up. Make a bit of an effort so you don't just look like you've stumbled in off the beach.

I wore such an outfit at the start of June. What's wrong with it? Get a bit hot, rolled my sleeves up. Make a bit of an effort so you don't just look like you've stumbled in off the beach.

Fair play to you! But I just think its abit over dressed for being on holiday

Nowt wrong with it at all. Dress as you please!

Dance culture was spawned from a counter culture so for me, it's about taking off layers of convention. (i.e. the archetypal male corporate uniform of shirts and trousers.)

Fine if you wanna do sophisticated glamour - but do it in a subversive way or at least jolly it up a bit.

Well we all know, there is no right or wrong attire!

Personally & I mean personally:

Day Swimwear + Vest, T-Shirt or nice Shirt

Beach Bar Ushuaia or like: Polo & Linen trousers or tailored shorts.

Evening: I wear designer polo or shirts, with jeans.

I dress in nice clothes cause going out in Ibiza only happens once a year for me or 7/14 days. You can get away with swim shorts and a vest in most places but I can wear that on a trip to Tesco lol.

i'm in IBIZA Bitch :D so I make an effort. Quite a few women in the clubs make an effort sexy shoes, nice dresses & Hair & make up all done, so I feel I should make an effort too as it's 2012 metro sexual etc etc not 1975!

But that's just me my motto is "dress to impress"! 8)

It's all about the confidence :lol:

Fair play to you! But I just think its abit over dressed for being on holiday

To be completely honest I thought jeans and trainers would be going underdressed. And I thought that until about 5 minutes after I was sat in Es Paradis looking at guys in flip flops, short shorts and vests.

Back