What cities do you consider not to miss in the clubbin scene

Ibiza-girlie said:
ko phang nan is only for moonlight festival, but sounds like lots of fun!

actually IG:

KO PHA NGAN is not only just a full moon party destination.....
the full moon party is the time MOST people go there 2 party but i much prefer every other time apart from the full moon..... :D

obviously it isn't a MAJOR city with heaps & heaps of clubs but it's on my list as one of the best places to party............

don't forget ZURICH in our tiny switzerland ;)

13th of august 2005 - zurich will be the mekka of electronic music again - streetparade - 1'000'000 people - parties as far as you can see - all electronic music styles - just lovin' it!

:twisted:

nostrum said:
don't forget ZURICH in our tiny switzerland ;)

13th of august 2005 - zurich will be the mekka of electronic music again - streetparade - 1'000'000 people - parties as far as you can see - all electronic music styles - just lovin' it!

:twisted:

My brother may be there for that.

(he lives in Basel)

discoplayer said:
madrid
barcelona
london
amsterdam
munich
berlin
ibiza
ko pha ngan
melbourne
byron bay

From my experience ko pha ngan and the FMP is sort of overrated.
It was cool.. yeah.. but nothing special.

Lots of noisy Israelis and the music was average at best.

The small "private" parties (max. 40-100 ppl @ diff. islands in Thailand) that I attended was a lot better.

Don't forget central and eastern europe :)

I think the most important clubbing cities now are the places that are just establishing themselves..

solask said:
From my experience ko pha ngan and the FMP is sort of overrated.
It was cool.. yeah.. but nothing special.

Lots of noisy Israelis
:p

Don't worry - i will never step foot in Ko pha ngan. It sucks party wise.

How could any one forget BA?

BUENOS AIRES - hands down best clubbing city in the world, universe, galaxy and of course, the best in Argentina!
Creamfields BA in Nov 05! I'll be there!
This is where it's at.
In the Western Hemisphere after BA, I would have to say Sao Paulo.
Forget Miami or New York: lame and superficial, especially Miami: a poor excuse for a city and an even poorer excuse for a good clubbing time!
Move on!

Re: How could any one forget BA?

Tycoon said:
Forget Miami or New York: lame and superficial, especially Miami: a poor excuse for a city and an even poorer excuse for a good clubbing time!
Move on!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mark Sun said:
Don't forget central and eastern europe :)

I think the most important clubbing cities now are the places that are just establishing themselves..
Bingo! I'm sure few on here believe me, but anyone who has been knows that Moscow ranks up there with London, New York, Miami (my 3 other suggestions).

Moscow is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no last call for alcohol, no non-smoking clubs/bars/restaurants (unlike NYC), top international DJs every week, a good number of kickin' local DJs, several after-hours clubs, and plenty of 24-hour bars and eateries for stop-offs in between.

Deep Dish GU Moscow = one of my faves.

what is the weather like there? I picture cold, snowy and yucky a lot of the time, pardon my ignorance if that is not true

Morbyd said:
Moscow is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no last call for alcohol, no non-smoking clubs/bars/restaurants (like NYC), top international DJs every week, a good number of kickin' local DJs, several after-hours clubs, and plenty of 24-hour bars and eateries for stop-offs in between.

Not true anymore....all bars and clubs in NYC are non-smoking.

Back