What beaches are MUST visits?

they play chill out music too there and didnt know they were chavs there but more rich people.
afic No beaches on minds except Sa trinxa beach , it's been since 2012 i havent been to a beach for sunbathing ? because i was "too busy" ? last 15 ibz trips, but time to fix it this year, same for Formentera beaches

Hey folks, I'm looking for a nice beach relatively near Sant Antoni, probably the equivalent of Las Salinas as we're going to be a big group (~15 pax). So we need somewhere to park, it would be nice if it's big and busy so we're not a total nuisance to others and sandy. We'd prefer to just throw towels and take it easy rather than sit on a beach bar. From my research and experience Cala Bassa or Cala Tarida would be good choices. Would you agree and do you have any more recommendations? Thanks!

Hey folks, I'm looking for a nice beach relatively near Sant Antoni, probably the equivalent of Las Salinas as we're going to be a big group (~15 pax). So we need somewhere to park, it would be nice if it's big and busy so we're not a total nuisance to others and sandy. We'd prefer to just throw towels and take it easy rather than sit on a beach bar. From my research and experience Cala Bassa or Cala Tarida would be good choices. Would you agree and do you have any more recommendations? Thanks!
Cala gracio or Cala Gracioneto are both nice and great for swimming. 5mins from mambo's

Also look at Cala Comte- can get there by boat from SA, Sunset Ashram and a couple of other nice places there too. Plus, you can walk a bit along the coast to find some secrets.....

Thank you very much for your great recommendations guys, I'm taking them into consideration.
Cala Comte is lovely but I feel it's not as big and busy to suit a very large and boisterous group!

Cala Tarida will fit you good, also Cala Vadella its really nice but not very big

How is Cala Bassa these days? I visited it on my very first Ibiza trip back in 2004 and kind of liked it, but somehow never bothered to come back there later. I remember reading about the whole beach being turned into kind of a beach club. Is the beach still publicly accessible at all?

^ ^ No idea what's been going on there the last couple of years, but of course it's a public beach. (they all are) You may face some grumbling if you want to throw a towel down near an area of *special pay loungers*. GRRR !

How is Cala Bassa these days? I visited it on my very first Ibiza trip back in 2004 and kind of liked it, but somehow never bothered to come back there later. I remember reading about the whole beach being turned into kind of a beach club. Is the beach still publicly accessible at all?
Was a very nice beach when you went there …
Now , well for maybe a decade or even more it has been taken from cbbc , massive beach club ( probably the biggest in ibiza ) some people like it a lot , for me is very sad what they have done on that beach !

Now , well for maybe a decade or even more it has been taken from cbbc , massive beach club ( probably the biggest in ibiza ) some people like it a lot , for me is very sad what they have done on that beach !
Cala Bassa was a great beach when I worked there (4) and 1 summers) don't go anymore😟

Aguas Blancas seems to have been washed away over the winter months. The retaining wall for the beach club terrace has partly fallen into to sea.

Es Figueral still exists though, with perhaps a bit less sand than previous years.

Went there last year. Water is beautiful but it is very crowded and having CBC to compete with is annoying. Lots of families…

Does Cala San Vicente have sunloungers now (there were none in May), or are there still licensing issues?

Back