What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Yeah our little town is known as the Chicago of Ireland... Quality HOUSE music coming from here for years now and these lads are only 19-20 yrs old.. we never followed fads like all big Cities have to do because somewhere else says it's cool... ?
Another happy visitor ? recorded here last month
Domenique. - Esoteric 23/03/19
First track blew the roof off by all accounts.. mano's finest moments imho and a nice touch for first visit .?

Last edited:
Yeah our little town is known as the Chicago of Ireland... Quality HOUSE music coming from here for years now and these lads are only 19-20 yrs old.. we never followed fads like all big Cities have to do because somewhere else says it's cool... ?
Last time raving about these young local lads.. the talk of Ireland and big interest from the Berlin heavy hitters..take note
Changing Days - 04 by Between Ourselves
Track at 11:50 wtf..?

And another good one! Just finished it front to back. Since joining here, I dont even look for new music anymore, you guys feed me with my daily work tunes just fine :)

I tend to rely on a few trusted sources on mixcloud mainly, alongside a few DJ pals and stuff I occasionally get sent + established sites like NTS, Test Pressing, BIS, The Ransom Note, Radio Primavera... It's virtually impossible to keep up with everything though and you have to filter out the dross. My mood varies wildly - I can go from ambient-psych to dub to beach to banging - often depends on how much sleep I've had!

I tend to rely on a few trusted sources on mixcloud mainly, alongside a few DJ pals and stuff I occasionally get sent + established sites like NTS, Test Pressing, BIS, The Ransom Note, Radio Primavera... It's virtually impossible to keep up with everything though and you have to filter out the dross. My mood varies wildly - I can go from ambient-psych to dub to beach to banging - often depends on how much sleep I've had!

I can relate to the mood comment. I didn't get into electronic music until I was in my late teens. I still play guitar as well as use my jockey setup, and I also dabble with DAW. Sometimes my daily music can contain anything from Metallica to Art Department.

The one thing I've gained from the generous music contributions of you and @craig72 thus far is the chill down tempo stuff I've never given notice to until now. And thank you both for that :)

Me and Kim would like alot if the same stuff but I'm sure he hates alot of stuff I'd post.?But we would like the same type party's..1 or 2 decent DJs nice room,no fuss, no cameras a little bit of glam maybe and proper house. The only branding I'd like to see is Red Stripe Lager...and maybe 5am finish...

Last edited:
Me and Kim would like alot if the same stuff but I'm sure he hates alot of stuff I'd post.?But we would like the same type party's..1 or 2 decent DJs nice room,no fuss, no cameras a little bit of glam maybe and proper house. The only branding I'd like to see is Red Stripe Lager...and maybe 5am finish...

Sounds like my kind of time. Despite my enthusiasm about a couple of the big parties Ill be attending on the isle, Id say your ideal night out, is also mine :) I seem to have developed a severe allergy to the VIP type crowds in my later years.

Back