What Are You Listening To Right Now??

hmm...

first it was bach (the cello song), now segovia (recuerda.. something or other; I don't know what).

I'm in the mood for something soft apparently. Or I just don't feel like hunting...

Do you ever get that way? Where you're willing to settle for something just because you don't want it to be your job to select the next track? ;)

Heard a song had broken the streams one day record and given how dire Pop music has been for years I thought 'oh god what now?' But actually liking this. Does sound like Billie Eilish's Ocean Eyes though...

Heard a song had broken the streams one day record and given how dire Pop music has been for years I thought 'oh god what now?' But actually liking this. Does sound like Billie Eilish's Ocean Eyes though...

Nice. I heard the song the other day too, but I changed it.... I don't want to spoil it, and I know that the radio isn't going to put it into rotation for another year... :rolleyes: I'll be humming it to myself for an eternity like I did with this before finally they started playing it. They still don't play it that much...

Back