What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Dear all. As millions of us are confined at home, here’s another way for me to share more music with you. PBB is on 24/7 , digging very deep into my entire record collection.

As the music range is very broad on PBB, there should hopefully be something for everyone...I really hope it can bring a bit of sunshine to some of you on this very surreal period.

Yes, luckily we still have music, and I’ll try to share as much as I can with all of you. Be strong & keep safe. More to come. Love. Laurent
#LuckilyWeStillHaveMusic #LWSHM

after all this blows over this year or next.. LG to play 72hr set from es vedra for free to the whole island. Just him and the goats.. no distractions

Last edited:
DJ Harvey
27 mins ·
For you all, uploaded to my Bandcamp today!
This almost 3 hr mix was recorded live at Rumors LA. Enjoy it with your loved ones while we’re all isolating. It’s the first time I’ve officially shared a live mix of mine from any party aside from Boiler Room, anything else is a bootleg and possibly not even me ?
Bandcamp limits the number of free downloads we can share, hence the minimum of $1 to keep the downloads from maxing out. We will be donating that and are open to everyone’s suggestions as to which organizations.
See you on the other side for one helluva party
Stay safe & look out for each other.
Harvey xx

https://harvey.dj/album/dj-harvey-live-at-rumors

DJ Harvey
27 mins ·
For you all, uploaded to my Bandcamp today!
This almost 3 hr mix was recorded live at Rumors LA. Enjoy it with your loved ones while we’re all isolating. It’s the first time I’ve officially shared a live mix of mine from any party aside from Boiler Room, anything else is a bootleg and possibly not even me ?
Bandcamp limits the number of free downloads we can share, hence the minimum of $1 to keep the downloads from maxing out. We will be donating that and are open to everyone’s suggestions as to which organizations.
See you on the other side for one helluva party
Stay safe & look out for each other.
Harvey xx

https://harvey.dj/album/dj-harvey-live-at-rumors
Just came to post this ?

Back