What Are You Listening To Right Now??

In this very difficult time my heart goes out to all the people around the world affected by this virus as well as everyone who works at the clubs, festivals & venues that have had to close.
Usually on a Saturday night like this, right now I would be getting ready to go out to DJ somewhere. But like a lot of my fellow DJ’s I am forced to stay at home tonight and for the foreseeable future. The virus can force us all to stay at home, but a Saturday night without music is definitely not an option. As a lot of you around the world will be stuck at home, I’ve uploaded onto my SoundCloud page a 7 hour mix recorded last November @ Contact in Tokyo where I played all night long. That night was very special to me, and I hope this will bring you a bit of confort. Yes, LUCKILY WE STILL HAVE MUSIC, so play it loud and dance all night.
Love. Laurent. #luckilywestillhavemusic #LWSHM

saw it on a post of spotlight vet
ps:the girl on the right is a woman i met by chance, she is better without mask/helmet, i owe her more than a drink for getting back my money 400€, 3 years ago in an ATM, figueretas the Caixas one at beginning av de espana, on tapping on my shoulder:ur money :i thought it didnt work as i saw an error message on the screen & minds was ? after 6days + hard partying day n night, thing that could happen anymore as if back to ibz i need my 6 hours sleep a day

Back