What Are You Listening To Right Now??

If you know your dates I will forward you a €45 earlybird email. Looks like the price will be €52 otherwise. Guess it might stretch to more in peak season?

Seriously, I cannot recommend the Pacha restaurant offer enough. Book the midnight sitting, have a nice meal and some wine and then hit club afterwards with inclusive entry.

The restaurant is expensive and the food good. Though not obscenely priced. If you figure you're gonna be paying €50ish for club entry anyway and will need to eat at some point anyho, it can be a cost-effective option.

Thanks for offer may take you up on it but ... I've sent them email RE Aug 25th Labyrinth - 1030 sitting at restaurant with a view to gaining club entry - do you think this to early i.e. club entry if planning a relaxed meal...also do you know if you can leave restaurant say go for a stroll after meal then come back and still get into club for free

I've sent them email RE Aug 25th Labyrinth - 1030 sitting at restaurant with a view to gaining club entry - do you think this to early i.e. club entry if planning a relaxed meal...also do you know if you can leave restaurant say go for a stroll after meal then come back and still get into club for free

Personally, I feel that would be too early for me. But that could just be my preference. Say you have 2hrs to eat. That'd take you up to 00:30. Well, the club inside only opens at 00:01. So it's very early doors. And the next sitting at the restaurant is midnight I believe (?) Though ill doubt they'll be pushing you out the door unless they're fully booked.

You can't leave the complex and then re-enter. But you can enjoy the outside bar and the terrace to chill and unwind.

Personally, I feel that would be too early for me. But that could just be my preference. Say you have 2hrs to eat. That'd take you up to 00:30. Well, the club inside only opens at 00:01. So it's very early doors. And the next sitting at the restaurant is midnight I believe (?) Though ill doubt they'll be pushing you out the door unless they're fully booked.

You can't leave the complex and then re-enter. But you can enjoy the outside bar and the terrace to chill and unwind.
Ahh thanks for feed back - they replied they do a 1130pm sitting and a 9pm sitting I've opted for 1130pm as you suggested.. for others info min spend that night Fri 95 pp and if doing guetta thurs 120 min spend

p.s sorry realise this thread what you listening to this all stemed from me listening to hot since 82 and and enquiring about free club entry with dining option pachas....)

Last edited:
Back