What Are You Listening To Right Now??

First heard this at Ushuiaia played by Adriatique during Solomun LIVE event. Been after the track for a while after hearing the olde lyrics of the trance sample it got the mind ticking, it had me scouring the net eversince.

Ahhhh , Satisfaction

Hot Since 82 from Ultra march 2017 Miami - gets good about 5.40 mark - oh to have the sun all year
thinking i might fork out the £73 for Fri at Pacha - omfg guetta now 90 - glad not my cuppa tea

Last edited:

Hot Since 82 from Ultra march 2017 Miami - gets good about 5.40 mark - oh to have the sun all year
thinking i might fork out the £73 for Fri at Pacha - omfg guetta now 90 - glad not my cuppa tea

If you know your dates I will forward you a €45 earlybird email. Looks like the price will be €52 otherwise. Guess it might stretch to more in peak season?

Seriously, I cannot recommend the Pacha restaurant offer enough. Book the midnight sitting, have a nice meal and some wine and then hit club afterwards with inclusive entry.

The restaurant is expensive and the food good. Though not obscenely priced. If you figure you're gonna be paying €50ish for club entry anyway and will need to eat at some point anyho, it can be a cost-effective option.

I've had this album pretty much on repeat since I downloaded it.
I am an unashamed Beyer fan, and really excited about Giordani as a prospect. For me, the hallmark of quality electronic music is music you can listen to when you're sober, and it still gets your serotonin firing.

Back