West Ham To 66/1 to Finish Bottom at Corals

Buckley

Well, they were last week when I lumped £20 on them last week.

My thinking (well my mates really) was that with the Icelandic chappy who owns West Ham also owning Iceland's second biggest bank, and the third biggest having just been nationalised to save it from tanking, him going bust is a possibility. So, the Hammers go into administration, get a points deduction and finish last.

His bank has just gone into recievership:eek:

can they trade points for Sterling??? :lol:
cause that Tevez fine is going to set them back as well :)

I'll give you 100-1 they don't finish bottom they don't finish bottom unless they get deducted points!

The Tevez story is going to open up a whole can of worms in football. Are we going to sue refs for bad decisions? Are we going to sue Shef U for my neck ache watching them hump the ball up in the air? If Sheff U were that bothered about staying up then why did they field a weakend team against Man U? If they pklayed full strength side they may well have won it.

Ok West Ham lied about the Tevez story but they have been fined and punished. Sheff U and and Mr Sean Bean (think we'll leave the Sean out) should sue the league if they are unhappy with the punishment and they probably would have more chance of getting some dough. West Sham will drag this out and if we do have to pay do you really think they will pay £30m? If they have to pay any fine it will be like £2-5 m a year. Remember the whole world knew we had Tevez, not like he was a ringer under a false name! We should sue Tevez and Mascherano for the disruption they caused for joining us and upsetting the Baby Bentley club when there mates were dropped. Anyway why are we not suing Man Ure too as they don't own him either!!!

At the moment a 10 pt deduction would leave the above Tottenham on goal difference:lol:

We haven't really got any playes worth anything if we had to sell.

Eveyone would pillage what we do have for peanuts due to the credit crunch(see other thread for more details!):lol:

I'll give you 100-1 they don't finish bottom they don't finish bottom unless they get deducted points!!!!

Indeed - only based on the chance of them geeting ome deduction.

Couldn't bet with you anyway, though, I have a one bet a year limit.

Indeed - only based on the chance of them geeting ome deduction.

Couldn't bet with you anyway, though, I have a one bet a year limit.

I would take that price myself without the deduction after losing to Watford, West Brom and Bolton!
I read on some Sham forums people saying that Bolton wouldn't let West Ham play!!! FFS what do these people expect for Bolton to stand and admire the pretty passing game on a lovely zippy surface?? Morons!

Just heard at lunch that Russia loaned the Iceland central bank $4 billion... looks like the Icelander has a bailout coming! :lol:

Sound thinking BUT somone would buy them to prevent administration.

When I say 'someone' I do of course mean a man of middle eastern extraction sporting a headdress.

Sound thinking BUT somone would buy them to prevent administration.

When I say 'someone' I do of course mean a man of middle eastern extraction sporting a headdress.

Dunno, although I'm starting to feel a bit guilty about wanting a country to go bust:lol:

Never go bust (don't think any premier league club would) as too attractive for someone with dough. Potential is there to do something with the club but all depends on the ground relocation as you are limited to how much revenue can be brought in on matchdays with the current capacity.

Might be worth a shout that, and that was before I even read about all the admin crap

The league is very very strong this season, so theres nobody that are definitely going to finish rock bottom. The most likely is probably Stoke but they pick up cheeky points here and there by being a strong and tight side and hitting teams with those throw in which are almost impossible to plan against.

West Ham dont have much money, and the chances are they will get sued which will prevent them from spending so much in January, with the departure of Curbs and Anton & McCartney to Sunderland :)-)) its left a massive gap in the team, one which is left to be filled by a man who has just came into management, has admitted he doesnt focus on tactics and could well find himself in a very sticky situation

Next three games:

Highflying Hull away, Arsenal at home and Man U.

I'll be watching with interest!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4258136,00.html

We will be fine! Money or not.

Still have enough quality up there to keep us safe from harm.

Funny how everyone talking about the mighty Hammers going down. Yet have a look at the league table - it does not lie.

We may have a scare at some stage but that is expected supporting West Ham.

I thank you all though for your concern xxx

As for Anton and Linda leaving. Good money for average players can never be turned down. ;)

I'm like the 'Appy 'Ammer MWG. It's them or me though now! I'll buy you a pint in apology though. (The Abbey on November 8th, if you fancy it would be a good time. It'll be busy and some mates of mine will be playing some funk, soul, disco and a little bit of house)

I'm like the 'Appy 'Ammer MWG. It's them or me though now! I'll buy you a pint in apology though. (The Abbey on November 8th, if you fancy it would be a good time. It'll be busy and some mates of mine will be playing some funk, soul, disco and a little bit of house)

Well thank you Buckaroo!!

I will check with the better half and see if i'm allowed out to play! I am using up some vital brownie points this weekend at MOS. Is there any reason for this knees up or it a pre-West Ham coming bottom party?:lol:

No need to apologise either, Sham have cost me a fortune, friends and hair over the years and so I have no sympathy for them! I blame my old man for dragging me along as a kid, seemed a good idea at the time! I feel sorry for my son as if i had to go through then he sure is!!

Back