West Ham To 66/1 to Finish Bottom at Corals

Next three games:

Highflying Hull away, Arsenal at home and Man U.

I'll be watching with interest!

did you not stipulate whether the Man U're game was home or away because:

A: away games in London are like home games anyway

B: home or away is immaterial as the officials are always biased towards them

C: none of the above

;)

Is there any reason for this knees up or it a pre-West Ham coming bottom party?:lol:!!

It's a shame the Hammers have only got Everton that day or else we could have had a really trouncing to celebrate!:lol:

Mate of mine's birthday and our friends 'Itchysoul', (who did some backroom business for me when I used to promote will be playing/promoting). Their slightly eclectic stuff goes down quite well.8)

It's a shame the Hammers have only got Everton that day or else we could have had a really trouncing to celebrate!:lol:

Mate of mine's birthday and our friends 'Itchysoul', (who did some backroom business for me when I used to promote will be playing/promoting). Their slightly eclectic stuff goes down quite well.8)

Don't worry about that, the Toffee men always do well at the Academy! Far too strong and physical for our boys! They usually go easy on us after they go two up and decide to shut up shop for the afternoon. No need for that I say. :lol:

That sounds cool. Missus did want to go Smartie Partie that night which is only up the road from you.Could move on there after then keep her happy or I could leave her at home. However she may not let me in when I do eventually come home some time Monday!! So there will be a new thread regarding homeless spotlighters!! What time does your little knees up go onto?

Don't worry about that, the Toffee men always do well at the Academy! Far too strong and physical for our boys! They usually go easy on us after they go two up and decide to shut up shop for the afternoon. No need for that I say. :lol:

That sounds cool. Missus did want to go Smartie Partie that night which is only up the road from you.Could move on there after then keep her happy or I could leave her at home. However she may not let me in when I do eventually come home some time Monday!! So there will be a new thread regarding homeless spotlighters!! What time does your little knees up go onto?

Ah good, I can rely on the blue half of scouseland then

Abbey shuts at one so perfect your needs methinks - I'm sure the party will move elsewhere though!

I was at Upton Park year and a half back when you beat the Toffees at home. Your boys held up just fine!

No worries for the Hammers whatever happens with our Icelandic friends. They've got Zola! 'nuff said... ;)

I was at Upton Park year and a half back when you beat the Toffees at home. Your boys held up just fine!

No worries for the Hammers whatever happens with our Icelandic friends. They've got Zola! 'nuff said... ;)

We will be fine. There are a lot worse teams in the premiership.

Is the same Zola who has now lost to West Brom, Watford and Bolton???:confused:
Zola needs time as it will probably get worse before it gets better. Said before we are what 6 or 7th? We will be ok? He says.

Back