West End Clubbing

C

Christo

:confused: Would I be wasting my holiday by not going to any of the major clubs and spending each night in the West End.

:rolleyes: All this talk about how much money people need for the major clubs makes me wonder if it's really worthwhile to check them out.

:D I'll be going for a week with approximately 900 pounds or 1400 Euros.

:!: The only pills that I do are of the Holsten variety.

Christo said:
:confused: Would I be wasting my holiday by not going to any of the major clubs and spending each night in the West End.

:rolleyes: All this talk about how much money people need for the major clubs makes me wonder if it's really worthwhile to check them out.

:D I'll be going for a week with approximately 900 pounds or 1400 Euros.

:!: The only pills that I do are of the Holsten variety.

1 - Yes, you may as well go to Magaluf. The West End may be fine for you - but there's alot more to do than spend your night skidding on pools of vomit that the 18-30's bar crawl leave behind them.

2 - If you like the music - go, if you don't there is no point going and taking up space that people who do want to be there could use.

3 - If you spend a week in the West End you won't need £900.

4 - If you don't do pills, you definately won't spend £900.

I would say if you are going to Ibiza just for the Westend, then you'd be better going to Magaluf because it is better than the Westend.

Ibiza is about clubbing and dance music since it has the best clubs and best DJ line-ups in the world. If this isn't your cup of tea, I'd advise you to look elsewhere.

i for one would be truly pissed off if I arrived in ibiza just to spend the week walking up and down the west end for a week, this would be my idea of a holiday from hell, mind you i will be spending one night down there just for laugh and also check those chick dj's out at 2 playa you told me about geezer! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

there called charlez angels or some thing like that, apparently they play in 2 playa on a friday night, meant to be well nice. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

West End

The west end is ok. All the times I have went there I have had nee bother. I have had Fun watching a p*ssed Alex P scratch badly and double beat in Nightlife. Getting free tickets off Tony Oneto for Gods. Some b*stard offering me a drink water only for it be tequila. Learning about the Senegal national football team off the lookey lookey men, I knew more about them 1 year before everyone else.
The only time I had problem was at gorms garage when the barmaid give me and my mate chocolate vodka and Red bull when I complained she said 'I thought it was strange' !!!!! She never tasted it !!!

When i went i really liked the west end - i spent a few nites there and a few nites in the big clubs. the music's cheesey but the drinks are cheaper than the uk, a big group of us went and we had a really good laugh! i'd try it out if i were u! have a great time, Claire xx

R u crazy?? I had £900 for three weeks and has the best time by going to the clubs, beaches and chill out bars and it is people like you that only go to the West End that give Ibiza such a bad name, sorry but you must be an idiot if you are not going to venutre out of San Antonio when the West End is absolute shit. Get a grip!

What's the difference between the West End and the Sunset Strip?
Is San Ant. refered to as the West End? :?:

Its Charleys Angelz who play at PLAY 2 !

They are Sophie Sugar, Vicky Devine and Kate E-B and they are actually very good! They also headline Thursdays at summum with Lisa Pin-Up

and all I can say is you can do a big club EVERY night of the week for £900! and have money left!

I just come back on Thursday and only had £300 with me and still managed to do, Eden twice, Es Paradise, Summum, Space and Privellege

first timer said:
What's the difference between the West End and the Sunset Strip?
Is San Ant. refered to as the West End? :?:

No no no, the West End is a section in San Antonio that is basically another England, from what I saw and heard and experienced. I was a newbie too, but I'm just wondering for the fans of the West End from the UK... why pay and leave your country just to go to an extension of it in Ibiza?? Stay outta the west end if you want to experience Ibiza partying.

squeak said:
R u crazy?? I had £900 for three weeks and has the best time by going to the clubs, beaches and chill out bars and it is people like you that only go to the West End that give Ibiza such a bad name, sorry but you must be an idiot if you are not going to venutre out of San Antonio when the West End is absolute s***. Get a grip!

no ones stating that we're going just for the the west end you prat, we're going down the west end on the friday night for a wee perve at the wounderful lovely charliz angels. even if we we're going to ibiza for the west end experience then its got nothing to do with you and what gives you the right to sit there slating peoples opinions, depicting whats right and whats wrong, so get a grip you loser!!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I've been out for weekends in small towns and big cities all over Britain, and I have never seen anything like "The West End" for sheer everyone is everyone else's friend atmosphere.

The only people to watch out for are street vendors (looky looky men and women). Most of them will let you go about your business, but there are those who don't like the word "no" and are much more persistent than the others. The longer you talk, the more annoyed you become and the more sales people start crowding around you incase you become violent.

You really have to be on your guard when this happens (WATCH THOSE POCKETS)

I haven't been to Ibiza Town during my past two visits, but I hope to be able to go this time around, even if most people say that it's more expensive and more posey than San An.

Does Ibiza Town have as many street vendors as San An?

If you don't look them in the eye or acknowledge them you get left alone more. Also, once you've got a bit of a tan say you're a worker.

so get a grip you loser!!!

Hey guys...come on now...this is an adult discussion here...lets not get into the name calling. Now, as for the westend shitt, we had no problems there. Sure we got asked to come into ppls bars, and looky looky men approached us...no big deal...we just sat there and talked to them...they're actually alright guys and gals. Chillin in the westend is one thing, but bigtiming it in Pacha is another one!!! Of course there r LOTS of ppl that come JUST for the westend...whatever u cant help that. But for me clubbin in the NON west end parts is what ibiza is all about. But thats just me ;)

micheal

Back