West End Clubbing

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
Sure we got asked to come into ppls bars...

Mike, you're not going to believe this but a girl came up to me about that and she didn't have a brit accent so I asked her where she's from. She said Canada and me and my buds were excited about that so I told her that I'm from Edmonton and guess what?? This chick is coming to the U of A next year with her friend/co-worker from the same bar!! These 2 girls from Dawson Creek, who are coming to the U of A next year, went to Ibiza, found a job in the West End and asked two guys, who go to the U of A, if they wanted to go for a drink... small world hahaha. Tripped the hell out of me :lol: Thought that would be kinda interesting for ya to know.

Terry

Sweet deal...how the hell in the world do 2 girls from Dawsons Creek end up in Ibiza?????????? Hahahahahhaa...THERE R NO CLUBS IN DAWSONS CREEK. WOW, that is hella cool. We met a ton of ppl that worked in the clubs and bars from CAnada but none were from Edmonton. The night at Release Urself i met a guy from TO that was workin somewhere in Ibiza and actually had tix for us to the Space afterparty but we didnt go. One guy that comes to my mind is a guy that worked for Cafe Mambo...hilarious guy...he instantly thought we were americans from our accents. After we told him off ;) he quickly apologized and started going off on how he hates ppl that do that to him too. We were like wait, u dont have a Canadian accent...apparently, his dad was Belgian, and his mom was French-Canadian...so he considered himself a Canadian and when ppl asked him what accent he had we would be like French-Canadian of course...;) hahahahha Hilarious!!!!!!!! He kept on calling us Americans though just to piss us off, to which our reply was..."HEY!!!! U FRENCH CANADIAN BASTARD, STOP TRYING TO SEPARATE ;) "

MICHEaL

Watch out for the women who tend to hang round with the looky. looky men. Especially those who try to twist a piece of hair round your little finger and say that it is good luck. I came home only last week, and in my 2 weeks there i spoke to 3 guys who had been pick pocketed by these lucky charms!

As for the West End, just experience it, it makes you realise even more how good the clubs really are!

I loved the look people gave us after we told them we were Canadian when they guessed American... it was a mixture of an apology, happiness, surprise and astonishment hahaha!!! Do you remember the guy's name from Mambo? Was it one of the bartenders (John or Richard)?

I WANT TO BE BACK THERE NOW!!!

Terry

Back