Weight Loss

Jeez... that's almost 10 kilos! Well done!!

What's your program?

I still dream of dropping 5 kilos... back to my mid-20s weight. Seems damn near impossible at this point though without a serious exercise program (which is out of the question :lol:)

Jeez... that's almost 10 kilos! Well done!!

What's your program?

I still dream of dropping 5 kilos... back to my mid-20s weight. Seems damn near impossible at this point though without a serious exercise program (which is out of the question :lol:)

My programme is weight watchers and a lot of willpower, i dont stay behind for the classes, just get weighed/get told off and then go home. I dont stick to it of a weekend just during the week and haven't done any exercise so i think thats pretty good going really :lol:

LOL still might make an appearance tom you never know!!
where u staying in London?

It would be good to see you, just so you know im not taking my phone, my outfit wont allow it :lol:

We're actually staying at a hotel in Windsor, it's called Oakley Court, looks very la de dah! dont know why the club have rates with a hotel that looks stuck up, its very chintzy :spank:

Wow! Congratulations... Losing weight is very hard, I am so grateful I don't have that issue to manage. Enjoy and good luck for the rest. Btw, exercise gives you leeway to eat what you want (within reason) ! And clubbing counts as great excercise, just don't drink any cocktails :lol:

Well done! Losing weight is aces isn't it.

I'm at my ideal weight now. 11st 7lbs.

Staying at it is hard work though and thats with walking 25-30 miles a week, running 5-10 miles Three times a week and having a full on-site free gym at work.

I love food too much :(

Well done! Losing weight is aces isn't it.

I'm at my ideal weight now. 11st 7lbs.

Staying at it is hard work though and thats with walking 25-30 miles a week, running 5-10 miles Three times a week and having a full on-site free gym at work.

I love food too much :(

Jesus thats a lot of walking!

I love pies and cake too much so I too have to exercise :(

Well done mambobirdette. My Aunt has been doing the same diet and she has lost loads of weight. 8)

Brisk walking is actually better for weight loss than running.

Just get rid of your cars and you find that the weight drops off when you walk everywhere :D

My programme is weight watchers and a lot of willpower, i dont stay behind for the classes, just get weighed/get told off and then go home. I dont stick to it of a weekend just during the week and haven't done any exercise so i think thats pretty good going really :lol:

bollox to all that

GAK is the ultimate weight-loss agent

Yeah. I walk 4 miles round trip to work and back 4 times a week and 6 miles round trip to Oxford and back Twice a week = best weight loss ever.

I understand what you are saying. But it must be sooooo boring.
You must spent half your life walking :lol:

That's about half an hour each direction on his walk to work. I've spent at least that much time sitting in traffic on the way home.... if you've got some music to listen to I'm sure it goes by quite fast.

Back