Weekly Rundowns

agentundercover

Me first.

First club in a year. Sankeys on Friday night. James Lavelle & Plump DJ's.

Tore the place apart!! Brilliant, lit the flame again. Getting tickets for Carl Craig in a few weeks asap.

Had forgotten how good a venue it is, sound, lights etc. And how much clubbing with a good crew is.

Then a street party on saturday, finished up dancing to Motown classics till the early hours.

And back to see the family yesterday. A belter.8)

Friday drinks after work with the girls, good laugh.

Saturday picked our 2nd lot of holiday tickets up, ordered our holiday money (2 weeks to go!), mooched about in the afternoon as the weather was dull, evening got a curry and then went round friends for some drinks and a Rockband evening :lol:

Sunday woke up late which always makes me feel worse, got up and went for a nice couple of miles walk along the seafront to get a Rossis :lol:

Nice chilled weekend. Now got a few busy weeks ahead :eek::lol:

I did absolutley nothing and and it was GREAT!! :)

Vegged out like a lazy little wifey and watched the Dutchess, I am Legend and Half Baked (the one with Dave Chapelle). Cooked roast leg of lamb yesterday and opened some nice wine, gave the place a going over with the duster and thats your lot.

:p

Most amazing weekend of life so far - and I say that without hesitation.

This Shaman stuff really is crazy...I'm up in the air somewhere and not sure I want to come down any time soon. :lol:

Wooooo!

(went on a retreat in case you were wondering.)

Did Mr Lavelle blow you away then G?? 8)

No clubbing this weekend due to two weekends on it recently - too much for me these days - :lol::lol::lol:

Couldnt even be bothered to drink this weekend!! Fridge full of beer and wine and Phil and I shared a can on Sat night.... :oops: Still probably just as well due to the level of chillness this weekend - jeez.....struggled to get up the stairs to be on Fri night...:lol:

Went trainer shopping as my last pair have developed a puncture in one I am sure, and I had forgotten how brilliant running in new trainers is - its like having the wind beneath your feet LoL :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Bought myself some books, watched Quantum of Solace and Tropic Thunder (funny as).

Feel well rested and calm......... 8)

Fri... Underground opening party until about 3am then onto Wonderland for Pete's opening. Fantastic night.

Sat... Lunch at Sands in PDB ....great Chicken Quesodilla's.
Afternoon at Jockey Club Salinas.
Evening at a chill out bar in Cala Tarida.

Sunday...Lunch at Sands again.
Then to opening party of Amante, which used to be Sol den Serra.
What a great party...watched the full moon rise over the horizon with the most amazing music. Finished up with a 2 hour set from David Morales.
Then on to Flower Power opening at Pacha.
Great fun.....but 14 euros for a Red Bull! This is beyond a joke now.

Most amazing weekend of life so far - and I say that without hesitation.

This Shaman stuff really is crazy...I'm up in the air somewhere and not sure I want to come down any time soon. :lol:

Wooooo!

(went on a retreat in case you were wondering.)

Need to get me some of that :lol:

My life is mayhem at the moment (and not in a fun way...!)

Friday - Work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - Work

:(

It's hard to get a weekend day off when you are a manager at one of the UK's top theme parks. I envy you alllllllllll who have weekends off :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri... Underground opening party until about 3am then onto Wonderland for Pete's opening. Fantastic night.

What a great party...watched the full moon rise over the horizon with the most amazing music. Finished up with a 2 hour set from David Morales.

Sounds a rather shi7 weekend :rolleyes: :lol:

The full moon decided to keep my litt'lun up until 4.30 this morning, so I am Shagged :spank:

Need to get me some of that :lol:

My life is mayhem at the moment (and not in a fun way...!)

Don't expect a shaman course to sort you out then... :lol:

It's like opening pandoras box - my life is more chaotic than it's ever been at the moment. :confused:

sands is jason bull et al's new one innit? any good?

*Sigh......

There's always one..... :spank:

That sounds like the type of full on weekend I wouldnt turn my nose up at and would gladly sacrifice my aching bones for......

This is the first year in 10 that I am not booked up yet........ I wasnt that bothered earlier in the year, but now I am really starting to get itchy feet... :cry:

*Sigh......

There's always one..... :spank:

That sounds like the type of full on weekend I wouldnt turn my nose up at and would gladly sacrifice my aching bones for......

This is the first year in 10 that I am not booked up yet........ I wasnt that bothered earlier in the year, but now I am really starting to get itchy feet... :cry:

I go tomorrow - Looking forward to a really nice mixture of relaxing and a bit of partying.

First time in about two years i've been in the "clubbing" season.

I go tomorrow - Looking forward to a really nice mixture of relaxing and a bit of partying.

First time in about two years i've been in the "clubbing" season.

Git! :spank:

Seriously - have a great time Robo - but dont tell me how good it was when you get back.... ;)

*Sigh - I can feel the closing parties beckoning...... I have soooo little self control... :spank:

Don't expect a shaman course to sort you out then... :lol:

It's like opening pandoras box - my life is more chaotic than it's ever been at the moment. :confused:

Hmmm - you may be right... But have an inkling I need to dig deep into Pandora's box to get anywhere interesting - a different kind of mayhem perhaps... Nothing wrong with chaos if it is of your own making:lol:

Git! :spank:

Seriously - have a great time Robo - but dont tell me how good it was when you get back.... ;)

*Sigh - I can feel the closing parties beckoning...... I have soooo little self control... :spank:

To be honest I'm not doing loadsa clubbing - One I can't afford it, Two I need a holiday and Three I want to come back feeling like I've had a holiday :lol:

We'll see......

To be honest I'm not doing loadsa clubbing - One I can't afford it, Two I need a holiday and Three I want to come back feeling like I've had a holiday :lol:

We'll see......

Yes, that's what we did last year - did 3 or 4 clubbing nights over 16 days and did have a bit of minxiness back at the villa some days with Gingerfreak n Daz but generally, we did a lot of chillin, eating regular meals (that was weird!!) and I did, for the first time in 10 years, come back from Ibiza feeling kind of rested for once - you'll enjoy it - it puts a different slant on Ibiza holidaying... :lol::lol:

how grown up are we this year :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway - there's SW4 for general bad behaviour in the sunshine 8)

Yes, that's what we did last year - did 3 or 4 clubbing nights over 16 days and did have a bit of minxiness back at the villa some days with Gingerfreak n Daz but generally, we did a lot of chillin, eating regular meals (that was weird!!) and I did, for the first time in 10 years, come back from Ibiza feeling kind of rested for once - you'll enjoy it - it puts a different slant on Ibiza holidaying... :lol::lol:

how grown up are we this year :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway - there's SW4 for general bad behaviour in the sunshine 8)

.....which I still haven't got my ticket for. Are you going?

Back