Weekly Rundowns

Me first.

First club in a year. Sankeys on Friday night. James Lavelle & Plump DJ's.

Tore the place apart!! Brilliant, lit the flame again. Getting tickets for Carl Craig in a few weeks asap.

Had forgotten how good a venue it is, sound, lights etc. And how much clubbing with a good crew is.

Then a street party on saturday, finished up dancing to Motown classics till the early hours.

And back to see the family yesterday. A belter.8)

:lol: Sounds quality

Went:

Flying
Shooting
Walking
Boating.

Got:

Wet
Cold
Bruised
Sick

hahaha it does. Imagine it in a vocoded/pitched up voice.

my weekend sucked knob. Saturday - Xrays, picking up turntables etc, at night I did my 3rd last assignment in my comprehensive writing course. .. Can't remember what I did Friday. OH YES I DO!!! I got **** ready for Sunday, which was the recording of the online radio show. ........................... It was actually a decent weekend.

Wed-Sat - In Venice. Attended Biennale art exhibits and opening receptions. Rode around on boats of various sizes. Had dinners at nice restaurants with large random groups of people. Partied with beautiful and famous people. Drank far too much champagne. Had an amazing time :D

Sun - Saw the missus off back to Moscow, had one last walk around, flew to London. Went out for dinner with a friend. Crashed from exhaustion.

Can't do that, mate... just some art industry types, fashion designers, models and such.

tell the truth it was:

184454026X.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back