Weekend?

Fri - Quite night in with a Thainese

Sat - Lovebox (see you there Mr Hunter) followed by Howells & Prins Thomas @ MoS, then Jaded @ AKA

Sunday - Dying

Tonight : Working podium dancing in a nightclub

Sat: Getting nails done and getting a wrap, working in the day then podium dancing again

Sun: Have dance practice, going shopping, to parents for dinner then podium dancing again

Heading to Ibiza on Wed so need to be working haha

Friday - just back from Miami so recovery day

Sat - Lovebox

Sunday - Lovebox

Come on weather, hold out....

Public Enemy Rocks!!!!!

If you EVER have a chance to see these guys..I don't care if you only like country music..SEE THEM. What a show! Jarvis Cocker was brilliant!!! I have never seen so many people @ a festival dancing like crazed maniacs and chanting "F*** McCain!"

Aww bless you and him, give him lots of love and hope he's on the mend ;)

Btw did you go to Body and Soul, how was it?? We were all planned to go but then one of our friends was back from America for a few days before moving out there permanently so we were doing stuff with him.

No we didn't go in the end. I was still a bit partied out from Ibiza :oops:
Heard mixed reviews from friends that did go, mainly that it was really good, needed to be louder and not as good an atmosphere as last year. Obviously coz we weren't there :lol:

Doggie seems to be getting better. Not sure if he is actually better or just pumped up on steroids!!

Back