Weekend?

Not really able to think about the Wk end, need to get rid of this damn Ibizan flu!
Supposed to be doing Lovebox & Danny Howells, might get the fork outta town!!

yes i heard its one of best sound systems around 8)
thanks for your advice on this, ill be spreading the word tomorrow on the train down .... hopefully get a few takers for Digital .... thanks again and enjoy your quiet weekend ;)

and you enjoy your drunken weekend....... 8)

Fri - Visits to amigos, cups of tea, chinwagging, tunes, shmoke and a pancake?

Sat - Gonna see Crazy P play live at Ultragroove. LOVE that shiz! :p

Sun - Afternoon antics, dancing in flip-flops and shades (c'mon summer!) to good house music at the Outhouse BBQ in Edinburgh.

This has the potential makings of a perfect weekend, hope the sun shines

Friday - York City V Middlesbrough (pre-season friendly)

Saturday - get married

Sunday - go on honeymoon to Italy/Croatia

Why on earth would you do this to yourself before such a happy occassion.

My weekend, beers, beers, beers in the sun. Smash up central. Buy a car.

im not interested in the gentlemens entertainment tbh, always found it a waste of money!! either or when clubbing, might do a jukey if u recommend something good? hehe
i see Yousef is at Shindig!!! never been?

I HEAR YOUR CALL

God, we just went to every mucky pub. Then ended up at the (I swear its called this) the Baha or Baja..or something similar - Beach Club for comedy shape throwing action. as noted by pups, you will come out feeling superior. not the nun.

Quay side is the place. also some really dark place opposite a statue that do a treble brandy for 3 (thats three) quid!

they try (and succeed frankly) and entice you with 'shots' with your drink etc.

then you will see the 'adult' fun advertised on the telephone boxes. I would not know what one was called as I cant remember, but someone stole my switch card & spent 70 quid in about 45 minutes there!

newcastle. like the west end of san an, but with its top off in the winter.

a financially broken man paying for hols, going on hols etc.

just got my big chill ticket tho8)

friday - up to posh altringham..woooo fancy! friends birthday.

saturday - work in day. wedding in evening, nothing to big.

sunday - work in day. curry in night.

christ, i need a hobby.

I HEAR YOUR CALL

God, we just went to every mucky pub. Then ended up at the (I swear its called this) the Baha or Baja..or something similar - Beach Club for comedy shape throwing action. as noted by pups, you will come out feeling superior. not the nun.

Quay side is the place. also some really dark place opposite a statue that do a treble brandy for 3 (thats three) quid!

they try (and succeed frankly) and entice you with 'shots' with your drink etc.

then you will see the 'adult' fun advertised on the telephone boxes. I would not know what one was called as I cant remember, but someone stole my switch card & spent 70 quid in about 45 minutes there!

newcastle. like the west end of san an, but with its top off in the winter.

Next time you come up - we will take you to the proper places to make up for it:lol::lol::lol:

Why on earth would you do this to yourself before such a happy occassion.

My weekend, beers, beers, beers in the sun. Smash up central. Buy a car.

Well I suppose he does have to get married to warrent going on the honeymoon....
I see your point though.

Public Enemy and Jarvis Cocker

Friday- Volunteering w/ Literacy Works @ the Pitchfork Festival. Looking very much forward to seeing Public Enemy and Jarvis Cocker.

Saturday- Pitchfork Festival and maybe some cocktails w/ the girls.

Sunday- Watch more Takahashi Miike ( I suggest Ichi the Killer) films and the ongoing saga of the drug dealers in the abandoned parking lot behind my building. Safe neighborhood my ass!

Fri - Pick up poorly pooch from vets. He's having x-rays today so I hope he wakes up!! Lots of fussing & pampering & treats.

Sat - Meet up with friend & new baby for lunch/drink. Out in good old Witney town for another friend's birthday drinks.

Sun - Cook a massive roast.

Sat & Sun all depend on poorly pooch.

Fri - Pick up poorly pooch from vets. He's having x-rays today so I hope he wakes up!! Lots of fussing & pampering & treats.

Sat - Meet up with friend & new baby for lunch/drink. Out in good old Witney town for another friend's birthday drinks.

Sun - Cook a massive roast.

Sat & Sun all depend on poorly pooch.

oh no - hope puppy is feeling better. give him lots of TLC...... xxxxx

Tonight - Playing at Catzmuzik @ Aquarium with Andre Crom, Catz and Mistress De Funk (Radio1), can't wait!

Saturday - Playing at Coordinated @ Charterhouse :)

Sunday - might head to 54 Mile End for an outdoor BBQ with music from Mike Monday :) :) :)

Fri - Another crazy week at work so gym, r&r, fish and chip supper with a bottle of bubbly to celebrate my good lady wife passing 2 of her 3 final cima exams (I really do know how to treat her:lol:), only one to go before I become a house husband :lol::lol:.

Sat - Domestic bliss, golf comp and having my mother round for dinner in the evening.

Sun - 10k race in the morning, sign off planning permission details in the afternoon and its a friends birthday sunday so going to a bbq.

I'm getting over EXIT and also comiserating the true end of my year of travelling by going to Lovebox both days plus a trailer trash afterparty somewhere in there too.

It's good to be back but I need a job - anyone got any temp work I can do?!

long time since I posted here, hope you're all well!

Aww what's wrong with your doggie :cry:

Not really sure. He's gone lame on his back legs & is very tender when you touch his back and his lymph glands are swollen. Vet thinks it's viral but he's on 2nd lot of antibiotics & no improvement. He's looking very sorry for himself :(

Defo lots of TLC coming his way.

Not really sure. He's gone lame on his back legs & is very tender when you touch his back and his lymph glands are swollen. Vet thinks it's viral but he's on 2nd lot of antibiotics & no improvement. He's looking very sorry for himself :(

Defo lots of TLC coming his way.

Aww bless you and him, give him lots of love and hope he's on the mend ;)

Btw did you go to Body and Soul, how was it?? We were all planned to go but then one of our friends was back from America for a few days before moving out there permanently so we were doing stuff with him.

Friday - Get the hell out of work, then off to the gym for shoulders and back, pick the gf up from the airport

Sat - Gym again and then a day of doing my dissertation (yippeee). Then out to Stiff Kitten (highly recomended club in not so sunny Belfast) that night for some Digital Boogie

Sun - Veg!

Have a good one ya'll

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Back