Weekend?

Emma_1983

Whats everyone got planned for this weekend coming? I really wish the weather would pick up its so miserable today :cry:

My plans are....

Fri - my friends boyfriend has gone away for the week so she has somehow wangled the keys to his flat & insisted she stays there and "flat sits" :lol: so we are going round there for some home made thai curry yum yum

Sat - getting stuff for V :lol: got an "oscars" party in the evening for bfs mums friends daughters 18th :confused: basically people I dont know :lol: so got to be all glammed up for it....

Sun - no plans, is meant to be sunny.............

Tonight - going to some do at Soho House (don't normally mix work with play cos I'm freelance but am feeling quite sociable :lol:)

Friday - depending on tonight, then probably not much more than some nice food and bottle of wine at home

Saturday - my evil twin is saying Danny Howells @ Ministry, my good twin is saying out to Japanese restaurant

Sunday - dependent on above - if evil twin wins then the usual aftershow antics, if the good twin wins then over to Tom's brother's for a barbeque and wines

Decisions decisions :lol:

evil twin always wins.

i'm playing football at wembley (!!!! :)) arena saturday, so my weekend will be focused around that, revision for an exam on tuesday and saving for ibiza - leaving on the same day.

Birthday weekend!!

Couple of pear ciders lunchtime then tonight pick my boy up and get some friends round for dinner to start my birthday celebrations!

Tomorrow off work – taking kids swimming in the morning then lunch probably pizza express and very much weather dependant rest of day maybe Kidspace. Evening got some friends bearing gifts and so no doubt be late night naughtiness!!

Saturday – BIRTHDAY!! Up early, muck about with the kids for an hour or so, maybe go swimming. Drop the kids off to their various locations and then onto Lovebox for the day. Can’t wait for this. Always a good day out and can assure you will be messy. Probably go on after to Cable Street Studios for Lee Burridge or Danny Howells at MOS but if not back to mine for some late night action till probably Sunday afternoon!

Sunday -Rest of day recovering! Probably do the usual sketch and order £50 worth of Chinese and only eat a pancake roll and have a can of coke!!

Birthday weekend!!

Couple of pear ciders lunchtime then tonight pick my boy up and get some friends round for dinner to start my birthday celebrations!

Tomorrow off work – taking kids swimming in the morning then lunch probably pizza express and very much weather dependant rest of day maybe Kidspace. Evening got some friends bearing gifts and so no doubt be late night naughtiness!!

Saturday – BIRTHDAY!! Up early, muck about with the kids for an hour or so, maybe go swimming. Drop the kids off to their various locations and then onto Lovebox for the day. Can’t wait for this. Always a good day out and can assure you will be messy. Probably go on after to Cable Street Studios for Lee Burridge or Danny Howells at MOS but if not back to mine for some late night action till probably Sunday afternoon!

Sunday -Rest of day recovering! Probably do the usual sketch and order £50 worth of Chinese and only eat a pancake roll and have a can of coke!!

Have a great one mate - be bad!!!!!!!!

PS My choice is Lee all the way - always a fab night when he plays....8)8)

sat: Lovebox for Groove Armada, Frankie Knuckes, Human League(!) etc etc maybe followed by Mark Sun's gig

Sun: Tea dance with the wife at The Waldorf Hotel

fri - get bathroom back together after work finished in there

sat - much alcohol with the boys at night

sun - dinner and movie with laura

holiday monday - new kitchen flooring goes in then put the kitchen back together

where you gannin like????:lol:

hehe a dinny know like!!!
were staying in the Caledonian in Jesmond, get there tomorrow lunchtime
going to the dogs sat night early on .....

havent got a clue where were heading fri-sat night ....

where u recommend like? ;)

hehe a dinny know like!!!
were staying in the Caledonian in Jesmond, get there tomorrow lunchtime
going to the dogs sat night early on .....

havent got a clue where were heading fri-sat night ....

where u recommend like? ;)

Ha Ha - across the road from where I work virtually :)

Well where you are staying is basically a street of bars, so - I would start off there and just jump the Metro (you are smack back between 2 stations West Jesmond and Jesmond - easily a 5 - 15 min walk to one or the other) into town are you clubbing it (music clubbing) or just clubbing (for a laugh)? or thinking of gentlemen's entertainment ? You could pm Agent Undercover to see what he got up to on his visit a couple of weeks ago ?

Ha Ha - across the road from where I work virtually :)

Well where you are staying is basically a street of bars, so - I would start off there and just jump the Metro (you are smack back between 2 stations West Jesmond and Jesmond - easily a 5 - 15 min walk to one or the other) into town are you clubbing it (music clubbing) or just clubbing (for a laugh)? or thinking of gentlemen's entertainment ? You could pm Agent Undercover to see what he got up to on his visit a couple of weeks ago ?

im not interested in the gentlemens entertainment tbh, always found it a waste of money!! either or when clubbing, might do a jukey if u recommend something good? hehe
i see Yousef is at Shindig!!! never been?

Tonight... Going to the opening party of the new Sushi place near Pacha.
Then probably to F*ck me I'm Famous at Pacha.

Fri.. Full Moon Party at Playa den Bossa, some friends beach bar.

Then at 3am or so fly to Gatwick.

Weekend in rainy London.

Living it up in Dubrovnik 8)
Drinking lots of beer while the missus swims & sunbathes :D
Taking lots of photos of the old town :D
Tasting the nightlife :D
Meeting up with some friends from Moscow who are staying up the road :D
Flying back to reality on Sunday :cry:

im not interested in the gentlemens entertainment tbh, always found it a waste of money!! either or when clubbing, might do a jukey if u recommend something good? hehe
i see Yousef is at Shindig!!! never been?

Yeah - he is - I am having a rest from "all that" this weekend and going to the coast for a bite to eat and a drink early doors

Digital is canny - cant see it being rammed cos the students have gone and its Holiday time - but if he plays out a good set should be a laugh..... and at least there will be plenty of room to dance. the sound system is ace....

Yeah - he is - I am having a rest from "all that" this weekend and going to the coast for a bite to eat and a drink early doors

Digital is canny - cant see it being rammed cos the students have gone and its Holiday time - but if he plays out a good set should be a laugh..... and at least there will be plenty of room to dance. the sound system is ace....

yes i heard its one of best sound systems around 8)
thanks for your advice on this, ill be spreading the word tomorrow on the train down .... hopefully get a few takers for Digital .... thanks again and enjoy your quiet weekend ;)

Friday - York City V Middlesbrough (pre-season friendly)

Saturday - get married

Sunday - go on honeymoon to Italy/Croatia

Back