Weekend Rundowns

puppylover

Fri day: left Newcastle - arrived in London

Sat: went to SW4 - had so much fun it should really be illegal, went back to Spacemonkey's with a great crew - even more fun on the agenda - I so want a marshmallow rug Sarah!!! doubled my Spotlighter meet up score8)

Sun: left London arrived in Newcastle ......... basically floated for the train home and then died on the couch

.................... SW4 is the best fun for likeminded people.......:lol::lol::lol:

Extremely jealous of you all.

Not a bad weekend myself. Much as advertised in the 'plans' thread.

Friday - Pre-party drinks on the rooftop at Krysha. More drinks and a hookah at Garage. Then to Arma17 for Dualism and Steve Lawler who rocked :D Back to Krysha at 6 for after party with Badri from Tiefschwarz who really rocked :D He was still playing when I went to crash at 9.

Saturday - Dragged out of bed by the missus at 2:30 :evil: to get ready and go to the annual Scottish Stramash. Live bands, food and open bar ensured I'd be smashed by evening when my mate and I went to another park to see a concert with Nouvelle Vague :D Followed that up with more drinks and a hookah at Funky Lime. Swung by a promoter friend's party at Zurzum which was dead so we left immediately. Then to Pacha for an hour or two and finally to Rai for SupermartXe. Great party so I'm looking forward to seeing the Ibiza version :D

Sunday - Birthday dinner for a friend, followed by R&B night (ugh) at Garage. Mildly entertaining but ill-advised on a school night (no bank holiday here...)

Another weekend with loads of twisted shamans in the countryside.

Coming back to the so called "real" world, life has never looked quite so bizarre... :lol:

:eek:

Fri day: left Newcastle - arrived in London

Sat: went to SW4 - had so much fun it should really be illegal, went back to Spacemonkey's with a great crew - even more fun on the agenda - I so want a marshmallow rug Sarah!!! doubled my Spotlighter meet up score8)

Sun: left London arrived in Newcastle ......... basically floated for the train home and then died on the couch

.................... SW4 is the best fun for likeminded people.......:lol::lol::lol:

I had to work and i live soooooo close, not fair :(

Friday, nothing!
Saturday, met early, then SW4, met up with MWG, MK smashed the main stage, listened to the start of Zabiela, the went for a wander! The day flew by!
Managed to meet Puppylower, Chewie, Spacemonkey, Mambs, Joey & a few others!
Highlights of the day, Danny Howells, Emerson, Prydz!
Totally missed Dubfire & the sound of Sasha & Digweed was not loud enough!
Cracking day!
Went to an afters Party on Lavender Hill which was hot, Sasha & Nick Warten dropped in!
Literally fell out of there at 3, long day, 15 hours is too long for this old Man!

Been taking things very easy since!

SW4 - Wasn't too excited. Think I got a bit too excited too early and didn't really enjoy it to the fullest. Not a fan of 9PM shut down, I barely got involved by the time it shut. Need more experience to enjoy it I think. Although I blagged VIP Entry just through chatting up girl on ticket / door thing so didn't even need to buy a ticket, certainly won't be next year if I go. Annoying.

Ministry - Disappointing.

Notting Hill Carnival - Full of angry blacks, not fun ones.

didnt 2 ppl get shot outside ministry???

Saturday - was up at 8.30 cleaning then cracked open first drink on the roof at 10.30 , was well sunny so we were all in the mood.met a load of mates and had an amazing day , missed most of Hawtins set unfortunately but didnt really matter. Went to Fabric later on was really good , not too packed and Audion smashed it. Felt progressively worse thru sunday untill i was be ridden at 8pm!

Monday got up late then sat on a very hot clapham common then out for dinner

Cracking weekend!
Spent £200 tho :cry:

Really, Dirty South no good?

I love Dirty South and it was pretty much the only reason I went but Tongy didn't turn up and to wait until 4.30AM for Dirty South after being up since about 6AM wasn't gonna happen, which was a bit of a buggar but oh well...

Fantastic weekend :D

Friday: Had to go into work and didnt leave until 4pm, glass of wine on the train and a couple of bottles in the Ealing Tavern followed by a bottle at Sarah's and a few nibblies and before i knew it midnight was fast approaching. Wanted to be up bright ans bushy tailed so tried to apply some fake tan (not the best thing to do when a little tiddly) and went to bed.

Saturday: Woke up in the same position i went to sleep in :lol:, several nagging phone calls to Joey to get him across from Waterloo in time for SW4. Really enjoyed it apart from not being able to get warm all day :spank:. Afters at Sarah's with a few other spotlight peeps 8)

Sunday: Woke up surprisingly okay after about 1.5hrs sleep in total. Went into London for dim sum and a walk around with Stone and then traveled back to Gloucester. Ate a kebab and then got into bed :spank:

Monday: Stayed in pj's all day and watched family guy on the sofa - loved it.

:D

Shot and run over = decapitated. :eek:

Summer of love 09 this ain't. :x

Didn't hear about the running over ? But yeah, three people were shot I think. One dead, others okay. Gunman opened up in a club in Muswell Hill too, shooting a few people, none dead. Funtimes to be in London Town.

friday: day off, hairdressers, shopping and met up with mambo and smalljinx for wine followed by more wine and nibbles served by Chewie (sadly minus his pinny)

saturday: main event sw4 surprising seemed to spend most time in or near The Gallery tent:eek::eek::eek:, met lots of new people: inc MWG, Gingerfreak, Daz, probably some others I have forgotten too. Legendary afters at home, culminating in carnage and unconciousness until I dont know when....

sunday: death in bed, dont think i woke up till gone 8pm

monday: not much better, triple bill of Four Wedding and Come Dine with Me sorted me out though :D:D

tuesday: day off work, cleaning up final debris

tomorrow: handing in my notice at work, off to a new job - will prob get shown the door as soon as they know who its for :D:D:D 1 month off with pay wooooo

tomorrow: handing in my notice at work, off to a new job - will prob get shown the door as soon as they know who its for :D:D:D 1 month off with pay wooooo
Damn... and I've yet to even have an opportunity use your Primark employee discount :( :lol:

Damn... and I've yet to even have an opportunity use your Primark employee discount :( :lol:

on dont worry we dont get a discount from Primarni... I am going up in the world to New Look :D:D I think I will now get a discount.

The best point of new job is that it is no longer in Reading, but at Oxford Circus .....

:D:Dx100000

on dont worry we dont get a discount from Primarni... I am going up in the world to New Look :D:D I think I will now get a discount.

The best point of new job is that it is no longer in Reading, but at Oxford Circus .....

:D:Dx100000

Wicked news!!!

Friday - 4pm finish at work, result! Off to Abbey for some after work drinks with the gals and boys from work, then headed to Reflex at St Pauls for the 2 Under 21s in our party to be turned away due to some new rule saying you have to be over 21 :spank:, so back to Mary Janes in the City for more cocktails, shots and wine :eek:

Saturday - up early to be ready for the minibus to pick us up to go off to Hampton Court Beer and Jazz Festival for BF sisters 30th with all her pals. Was feeling slightly worse for wear on the journey up but some food and drink soon sorted me out once we arrived. Festival wasnt too bad but wasnt a very big area to wander about and we were there until 1130 at night :eek:, once the sun had gone in it got very very cold so we wandered into the nearest town to find a pub to warm us up :p

Sunday - wanted the laziest day possible so we went out for supplies, laid on the sofa watching X Factor repeat, The Cube repeat, Come Dine with Me repeats then ordered in a curry, was so nice to have a lazy day and not feel we should be doing something :lol:

Monday - 14 mile bike ride out to a country pub not far from me, was blissful weather :p

Wicked weekend, looking forward to this weekend coming too ;)

Back