Weekend Rundowns

what was wrong with Ben Mono, Morbyd? selections? or technically?

know little about him except his tune 'jesus is a b-boy' which is an absolute beaut, imo

what was wrong with Ben Mono, Morbyd? selections? or technically?

know little about him except his tune 'jesus is a b-boy' which is an absolute beaut, imo
Not sure, really... was already well oiled. I think it was the selection. And the crowd was a little off. However, I'm struggling now to remember what he played. Just didn't grab me... could have just been an off night for him or me or both :lol:

missus is in israel now, so it was about packing her off.

stayed in friday.

went to north pole bar in manchester saturday, really good spot - lovely interior, nice everything really.

sunday, waved her off & played champ man, massive week in work so could not do the pub.

cardiff this weekend for the rugby. bish bash bosh indeeeeeed!

Thursday, cant for the life of me remember!
Friday, got in a right ol mess, friends b day thrash at Beach blanket Babylon in Shorditch, many old faces, great giggle, ended up at 54 on Commercial St, got out of there about 430, trashed!!
Saturday, woke feeling shocking, then went to my Mums and took it very easy!

Ministry closed at the weekend was it:lol:

Friday, cinema to watch Body of Lies, okay, bit lengthy and unactiony but okay, few drinks.

Saturday, went to see the lady in the garden of England but best friend split up with with boyfriend and so had to go round and say girl power and do high kicks with her then went back to ladies, lots of driving - booo.

Sunday, woke up for football early doors but it was snowing and I was nice and cosy in bed so I'm very ashamed to say I bottled it and made my excuses. :oops: Minced about, eat a lovely Subway and drove back, sorted out my new laptop, drove to Shoreham to pick up some footy tickets.

November is borrrrrrrring.

Back