Weekend Rundowns...

Morbyd

What'd you all get up to?

Mine went mostly as advertised

Friday - Met some friends for drinks at Soho Rooms. From there, headed to Arma17 for Behrouz. Very good set. Called it an early night afterwards, home by 5.

Saturday - Made a rare daytime venture out of the house to meet some people for afternoon tea. Evening, made a lamb and spinach curry. Night time, returned to Arma17 for Christ Fortier. A bit dull, so much so that I nearly went home early, but picked up well towards the end and got me pumped enough to go to Paparazzi for after-hours. Was only planning a short visit but cracking tunes kept me dancing for a couple hours more.

Sunday - Spent the afternoon drifting in and out of consciousness. Eventually went grocery shopping and made pasta with shrimp, tomato, garlic and chili.

Friday cooked for some Friends, then went to the Pub, got involved with a stupid drinking game, which saw me deck 4 pints in about 10 mins! Hammered!

Saturday day, mooched around feeling sorry for myself!
Watched Footy, Strictly & X Factor!
Night, Ministry for Toolroom Knights, got there about 1130 to see the queue's both round the corners! In my opinion, it has to be the best party at Ministry these days! Met up with MWG & his Misses, and had a blast! Mk & Funkagenda were off the hook, top top night!
Sunday, roasted a chicken, chilled & TV!

Friday got an early night ready for the next 2 days madness

Saturday birthday party :) great night in local bar with mates , followed by carry on at my house realised club speakers were probably a tad too loud at 7am when noise police came round despite having no neighbours:eek:

Sunday carry on in full swing until 5pm then managed to get rid of everyone at last. Crashed out for a few hours then awoke to realise full extent of devastation. Vow yet again never to have party in my house.

Monday convince bf its his responsibility to return speakers, make bacon sandwiches, tidy house, collect random empty cans bottles and glasses from all manor of unusual locations whilst i quietly die on sofa 8)

Friday - met Tom after work for a few drinks, then went to a new Italian that has opened in Ealing

Saturday - 8DD's 'surprise' birthday drinks at the Great Eastern Dining Rooms near Old Street with all the usual gang

Sunday - Tom's mum's birthday lunch with all his family, had a huggggge veggie roast and a tanker of wine :spank:

Fri - as planned and in bed prior to JR :eek::eek:

Sat - Up early, numerous jobs completed, picked up niece for afternoon of bowling and food, and then late night airport pick up.

Sun - Up early again for half marathon, lovely day for it, ran 1hr 49m, a little slower than hoped but hamstring problems didn't aid my attempt for a PB. Great organised event, lots of support around the course. Got back and had family meal and then home for an early night.

Fri - friends night down his mums pub, a few of our friends were DJing various indie tracks, was a good chance to catch up with everyone, and a cheap night, me and the bf had more then enough to drink which resulted in us getting home, wanting food, him telling my mum I was drunk, she laughed, then us somehow collapsing asleep and waking up what felt like a brick on my head :eek::lol:

Sat - managed to sleep off hangover, got some new paint and wallpaper for my bedroom which is in the process of decorating, spur of the moment pub lunch with mum, dad, and family friends as the sun was shining :lol: then back home for some wall stripping :lol: X Factor in eve

Sun - such a nice day again, headed out for a roast dinner, but not 1 pub we went to had any outside seats, everywhere was rammed, so we ended up inside as we were wasting away at this point :cry: but was lovely all the same, back home for more decorating/wall stripping, then tea in front of Peter Kays reality thing (bizarre :eek:) and Stephen Fry travelling round the US :lol:

Nice chilled weekend as I have a mad week planned this week :twisted::lol:

Despite being on the dole i had an amazing weekend, clubs,. pubs and party's,etc with my special guest who was staying with me the weekend.

Back to the grind today of looking for a job when there's hardly any:confused:

Despite being on the dole i had an amazing weekend, clubs,. pubs and party's,etc with my special guest who was staying with me the weekend.

Back to the grind today of looking for a job when there's hardly any:confused:

Some places are employing (well for xmas jobs :cry:) I know thats not much help to you but I got called about a xmas job today working for Orange - my arch enemy he he :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Emma..

I just sent my CV to Accenture here in Dublin as they are looking for Data Entry/Admin people from October until December, im vastly overqualified to be doing this work but ill do it no problem as long as it gets me back working so with some luck ill hear back from them, they are supposedly a good company to work for as well?

Fri: zilch

Sat: Friends staying over. Great catching up session, reminiscing about Ibiza 2007, girly wedding talk:rolleyes:. Incredible that we were able to sit outside until 10pm with the aid of the Chimnea.

Sun: Large full English and recovery time. Afternoon took my boy to release his energy at a kids play zone thingy. Eve; Touch of Frost, love this programme:oops:

Thanks Emma..

I just sent my CV to Accenture here in Dublin as they are looking for Data Entry/Admin people from October until December, im vastly overqualified to be doing this work but ill do it no problem as long as it gets me back working so with some luck ill hear back from them, they are supposedly a good company to work for as well?

I dont know about Accenture but I think someone on here works for them......
maybe they will reply to this post.

I remember being out of work about this time a few years back wasnt so bad like recession wise and all this malarkey but still seemed hard to get a job. Or a permanent one at least.

Fingers crossed!

Didn't do much like. Grafting mainly. Too many twatty posh students in Oxford at the moment.

Friday - picked my boy up and had evening in with the kids and pizza. Watched a film and then made a camp for the kids in the living room and we all crashed down there for the night! Bit uncomfortable for me but the kids enjoyed it when eventually!

Saturday - gym, then tooks kids out for breakfast and shopping. Jessica had a party so me and Joel went to the park for a run then chilled out indoors watching the footie. Evening me and the missus headed up to Royal Festival Hall as we had tickets for a Nico tribute (Velvet Underground Nico not naff Steven Segal film!) and so had a few drinks there stayed for a while but too many odd balls who thought they were Andy Warhol for my liking so slipped out and went to a little Latin bar next door for cocktails before heading off to the Ministry. Caught up with young Philly Cent and the gang, a pleasure as always to see. Mk and Funkagenda were awesome! Quality night.

Sunday recovered in the morning then to the pub lunchtime for a couple of liveners before being dragged food shopping. Chilled rest of the day and watched the darts final and then Hairspray on Sky (missus choice not mine!)

Monday - day off work so picked Joel up from school, chilled indoors catching up on Sky plus and went gym for a bit and here we are today!

Fri... In bed with Ibiza Flu ( not a girl's nickname)

Sat...Still feeling rubbish. Watched football.

Sun. Up at 3am, fly via Madrid to San Jose, Costa Rica. 10 hours next to a woman with a screaming 1 year year old. Even threw up on me. Ouch.

5 pm .. picked up rental car and ignored warnings from Avis agent about the road being dangerous at night.
Got lost.
Eventually found my way out of town onto a mountain pass pitch dark and torrential rain.
Spent the next 2 hours with my nose pressed against the windscreen dodging banana trucks and minibuses on a jungle road in some of the worse driving conditions imaginable.
Arrived at some banana town and after going around the one way system...the wrong way, decided to quit whilst still alive and take a hotel.

Mon... Drove to Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean coast for a very happy reunion with my 10 year old son who I hadn't seen for a month.

Hey, glad you made it there alive, mate :lol:
Sounds like an adventure, but I have a feeling you've gotten used to those over the years ;)

Mine was really quiet - which actually was the plan.

Sat - highlight of the day - Meat Shopping.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sun - Shopping for a new drainpipe and fixings and held a ladder whilst Phil panicked 20 ft up....

Back