Weekend Rundowns...

Did nothing... and I mean nothing. It was awful.

On a different note, Morbyd... I have to go to our Moscow office for work at the end of the month. The office is in Rozhdestvenka St? (wherever the hell that is :) ) I'll be there for 5 days including Friday and Saturday. Can you give me a heads up of where to go for a night out?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great night out in Watford with my girlies. Drunk lots, danced lots, laughed lots... who would have thought good old Watford still had it lol.

Now my social life is non-existant until my exams are over :(

Sounds like an adventure, but I have a feeling you've gotten used to those over the years ;)

right i-spy, after a ;) like that we need a straightener - are you a real spy? ex sas? come on, you can tell me - i won't tell the others.

For me it was Liverpool. Meal on Friday, then big session Saturday night in Alma De Cuba. Pretty nice. Sunday walk on beach. Lovely, can't see why anyone would leave the Wirral for Ibiza:lol:!

On a different note, Morbyd... I have to go to our Moscow office for work at the end of the month. The office is in Rozhdestvenka St? (wherever the hell that is :) ) I'll be there for 5 days including Friday and Saturday. Can you give me a heads up of where to go for a night out?

Cheers in advance.
That street is pretty central. Do you know which hotel you're staying in?
Drop me a PM closer to the date and I'll give you some recommendations.

That street is pretty central. Do you know which hotel you're staying in?
Drop me a PM closer to the date and I'll give you some recommendations.

I think its called the Savoy Hotel... I'm not really sure of the details yet. All I know at the minute is that I'm going haha.

J

Nice place! Relatively small but seemed quite posh... I've organized a couple of press conferences in there in the past, but I think they're renovated since.

Very central... there are at least 5 nightclubs you could walk to from there inside of 10 minutes, and several more bars and restaurants.

Thats what I like to hear.

Thanks, like you say, I'll give you a shout closer to the time and when I have more details.

Ta.

J

Had some friends over from Inglaterra which was lovely. :p I was working Friday, so they hit the beach, then in the evening we went for tapas in the Gothic Quarter. Saturday I had my birthday lunch by the beach at Barceloneta. Amazing paella. 8) In the evening got started on the cava and went to a nice bar in Raval, then on to a rather bizarre and very sweaty little club called La Fira. Sunday, me and the girls wandered round the old town, stopped for chocolate y churros (strips of doughnut dunked in hot melted chocolate - a week's worth of calories :lol:) then in the evening had a lovely pizza and lots of red wine in a little square near my place.

Had some friends over from Inglaterra which was lovely. :p I was working Friday, so they hit the beach, then in the evening we went for tapas in the Gothic Quarter. Saturday I had my birthday lunch by the beach at Barceloneta. Amazing paella. 8) In the evening got started on the cava and went to a nice bar in Raval, then on to a rather bizarre and very sweaty little club called La Fira. Sunday, me and the girls wandered round the old town, stopped for chocolate y churros (strips of doughnut dunked in hot melted chocolate - a week's worth of calories :lol:) then in the evening had a lovely pizza and lots of red wine in a little square near my place.

Sounds like you had a horrible time, poor you. :lol:;)
Happy belated birthday x

Thanks Bucks and my special bff grego.

Crystal Method was surprisingly good as they played at a venue that is known for shiny shirts and stripper hoes. Bday was awesome as it started out with Italian dinner with some more wine after that at a wine bar and then we went to the beach at about midnight and stayed there till about 04:00 hours. Good times.

The Italian Festival (as I was told by folks) in San Diego is the second largest festival in the country; the largest being in Manhattan. Great food with great company. They also had a lot of vendors selling all sorts of unique knick-knacks.

I am headed to San Francisco this weekend as M.A.N.D.Y. is playing there.

Back