Weekend Rundowns

What a fantastic weekend, largely thanks to Barcelona's victory.
Silvia, after 5 years of torture, it's so nice to be playing so well and winning for once. Etoo, Ronaldinho, Puyol, Deco, Xavi.. everyone was awesome! :D

After the match I went to Underwater. Darren Emerson and Krafty Kutz were very good, but Yousef wasn't. Don't think he got the crowd going.

Mutiny were also good, but they REALLY should stop people getting into AKA when its so packed. Had to leave after 20 mins as I was getting annoyed at getting squashed!!

MidlifeRaver said:
puppylover said:
F*** All - been in bed since last Wed night with flu........ back at work today Been snorting Beechams Powders like no body's business :evil: :evil:

Hollywood flu ? ;) :lol:

London Flu :D :D - for some reason after 24hours of caning it in London last weekend I came down with the most dreadful runny nose, a sort of head cold I think - I suspect I was a bit run down before going there. I think also dancing with 100's of sweaty hot people in Pacha jthen going out in the cold then into a warm Turnmills ust multiplied the germs already in my system

........................ least that's what I told my Mum... ;)

Friday: Birthday dinner in Clapham and then back to mine for a lot of nastiness!! :eek: :eek: Finished up kicking the last people out of my flat at 11am on Saturday morning.
Saturday: Watched rugby and then went to house warming party in Balham. Didnt finish up until 2pm on Sunday.
Sunday: Most of the day in bed. Dinner in local Thai restaurant that night.
Monday: Failed to make it into work.
Tuesday morning: Still suffering!!

already posted it elsewhere, but there u go again:

Seen Tall Paul on play at Vox on thursday night. here u can find the pics i shot that night:
Tall Paul @ Vox, 18/11/04

Friday belonged to a local DJ friend of mine who played at Ha'Oman 17 club.

All in all a regular yet not-so-relaxed weekend :D
Bring the next one on...

Silvia,

Very envious of you going to the Barca game they are my favorite Spanish team and have been for a good few years. A team full of skillful players who entertain the supporters whoever they are playing. I would love to go there :oops: Have some friends who live in Barca but they don't even know where the Camp Nou is, although they did tell me when I was away with them in Ibiza that they would like to go to watch a game :D

My weekend was -
Friday meal out in Bristol with a friend of mine who is going to Australia for 5 weeks.
Saturday went to Turnmills in London for City Loud - a nice club with a good layout, for me though the music didn't really give me that lift I wanted it threatened tooo a couple of times but never really got to the point of really getting the crowd going. Maybe it is the genre of music that isn't really supposed to build up to that mad peak like some of the other nights I've had else where which have been more progressive,trance,techno that the more sedate sounds of NYC DJ's :?:

Back