Weekend Reports

Oops, sorry - i have a bit of mouldy edam cheese left in the fridge tho if you fancy that???

ps just got back from Westfield, hope Joey is bringing his credit card on Saturday :D:D:D:D

Yep, bagsy the Edam.

Im quite scared/excited about Westfield, need to keep the peelers open for a nice Maxi dress, i quite fancy one. Looking forward to a nice glass of champers too 8)

My weekend was brilliant, not been feeling too 'happy' of late, loads of stuff going down at work, making more cuts by the looks of things :confused: also seem to have been burning the candle at both ends and cramming the weekends full of stuff in an attempt to keep the babies at bay and haven't quite realised that it's been too much :spank: :lol:.

Aaaanyway, mine went something like this:-

Friday:- Grocery shop and as it was fish & chip night it would have been rude not to indulge.

Sat: Wander into Gloucester to watch Jazz/Blues festival at local pub, nice ploughmans salad and then Joey preclaims to me that he's going to get a tattoo :eek: :lol:. An hour and 30 mins in local tattoo place and then hit the pub again.

Sat pm: Had some friends over for some drinks and then a walk into the park to watch the annual summer fireworks celebration which marked the end of the Gloucester summer Fayre. Had a ride on the Ghost Train and the Waltzers which was good for old times sake. Went home and got into bed.

Sun: Day at home, cooked Roast Lamb, done all my ironing for the week (even ironed the bed linen :lol:) and had a nice hot bath and opened a bottle of Red. Evening was rounded off with Southpark's 7 deadly sins :lol:

Fantastic weekend at home, was well needed :D

A great weekend.....

Circo Loco with Luciano in Lausanne.

Danced for 14 hours with the people of Switzerland.

Thank you J, HDR and Moha for making me feel welcome !!!!

A great weekend.....

Circo Loco with Luciano in Lausanne.

Danced for 14 hours with the people of Switzerland.

Thank you J, HDR and Moha for making me feel welcome !!!!

Snap :lol:

So nice to meet you I-Spy - very small world...!! See you in Ibiza in Sept.

Thanks to Moha - Circo Loco followed by D Club with Mattias Tanzmann was a super cool way to mash your feet up 8)

Back