Weekend Reports!

Morbyd

Did we not do this yesterday? Is there just no one around or were your weekends spent wrapping presents and sipping mulled cider? :lol:

Friday - Met up for drinks after work with a friend visiting from Madrid. Went home to rest up for a bit then out to Gaudi for a Nokia-sponsored party. Decent live performances from Sh1tdisco and Santogold followed by a killer set from Tiga 8)

Saturday - Popped 'round to the pub to see Chelsea beat Bolton. Went home for a bit and practiced on my new guitar, then headed out to a friend's Christmas house party. He had the midget dressed as Santa back again this year. Then stopped by a big party hosted by some French friends in an art gallery atrium. Went a couple of doors down to Kitchkock for a few drinks and then to Krysha Mira for a rooftop dancefloor boogie tiil morn'.

Sunday - Dragged my tired self out of bed to meet a friend for lunch. Watched Quantum of Solace.

Friday, cooked & chilled! TV's not the same without Jonathan Ross!
Saturday, much anticipated Toolroom's Xmas Party! Get there about 1130, well busy outside! A great turn out, many old faces, cracking atmoshphere, busy not rammed, musically outstanding! Jon Dahlback played really well, MK & MTV were outstanding! Those Guys have a real understanding of what playing b2b is all about! Impromptu performance from Si from Audio Bully's, which worked! They were still smashing it when i left just before 7!
Excellent night out!! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri - lovely night of food and drinks round at Ferd and Tamsyn's (unfortunately no Sky Sports tho which let the evening down a bit :lol:)

Sat - up early to do 452358264 jobs for the travelling project (REALLY important things like talking to my hairdresser about what to do with my highlights for 6 months :oops::lol:), then over to Essex for a big pub lunch, then back to my friend and her hubby's for an evening of wine and general minxiness

Sun - roast and vinos at theirs, then headed back to London Town in the evening

Sat: Xmas do... "Dickens" theme night down London Bridge, got down early as rest of works travelling from out of town, saw loads of peeps in black ties and fancy gowns milling outside the entrance, thought they were waiting to be let in. Fellow workers limo was very running late, thought id wander up to doorway...

Sign on door read "EVENT CANCELLED". (Venue didnt get a licence big enough for the amunts of peeps they sold tixs for...

Called boss, he thought i was winding him up, ended up going to Covent Garden to eat at Rules... few too many Moqitos later, went to Rules, where a Polish gent decided to have a heart attack!

Add in a few fire alarms and a spot of Ralphing, was indeed an eventful night. Esp given boss had bought his nosebag too... :lol:

Fri: Romantic meal for 2 with hubby - decided to go save his friend from "unwanted designs" from a female in his local - got there for moral support at 9.30pm - basically got kidnapped and home at 6am Sat

Sat: Urgh - lay on the couch

Sun: house stuff

battered and pissed off with myself weekend - had too much planned to do that :spank:

god i'm still recovering......:oops:

friday; finish the day job & went to a mates bar for drinks.... round 5pm... @ 1am i had to work but continued drinking.,... then when i finished, we went to a filthy techno party that rocked my world & i got home around 10am wanting to die..... maybe it was all the beers??

saturday; slept for most of it... got up & ate something then basically did the same as above except that i went home after my set because i am getting old.....:lol:

sunday; slept, & slept.... then went to bbq & took it easy on the beers till i had to work... then it all went downhill & we ended up @ another mates nightlub downing shots till 5am....

i have to detox this weekend..... :lol::lol::lol:

Fri: Met up with a friend after work for Xmas Supper at a local restaurant in Cheltenham, had good old chit chat and catch up, bitching about people, you know how it is :lol:. Got home late, packed my bag, few house chores before bed.

Sat: Up early to drive down to Crawley. Arrived at 1pm and after we checked into our 'hole' of a hotel went to Nando's for some chicken :D. Had a rest before heading back out, went to a couple of bars for a few cocktails before heading to club. Joey played as well as he could considering the owner was being a dick by telling him what to play :rolleyes:. Got back to hotel at 4am & drifted into a drunken slumber. Woke up 3 hours later to this :spank: - shouldnt have drunk a whole bottle of champagne to myself :rolleyes:.

Sun: Escaped from said 'hole' as soon as possibly could and got home by 2pm where we watched 40 year old virgin & then Miracle on 34th St while gorging on dips and breadsticks :lol:

Had a lovely weekend considering :D

Friday- Xmas party in London, the party was at Soho House right opposite GAY, turned out to be a really good night. Did not start off promising - venue seemed wayy too small for us and the drink tasted like toilet water but well after a few it all tastes the same anyway :lol: so lots of office dancing, geeking off, flirting then back to the hotel for Subway and general naughtiness - the room was trashed by the end of it! :eek:

Saturday - felt pretty rotten, had 2 tube journeys and the train back to home :spank: we were up early thanks to 1 of my colleagues waking up at 7 screaming that she had left her contacts in :lol:, went home, got myself together then was back out in the evening locally with some couples we know, the night got very messy, thai food, wine, wine wine, and then cocktails, really not what I needed after Friday but still a great night

Sunday - really tired, really ill feeling, wandered about the shops, then went home and vegged with a roast dinner

Actually, went London for a bit of shopping on Saturday, far too busy. Got pissed off and did other stuff instead, went Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea which was pretty cool and a wander round a few parks and that.

friday - picked my boy up, girls in Scotland so we got a couple of pizzas and sat on living room floor and watched Wall E! Had a few bundles and pillow fights before he crashed out!

Saturday when I eventually got him dressed we went done some shopping. Got him new jeans, Ben 10 toy then we bought loads of rubbish from Sainsburys before heading off to watch Brentwood Town play. Anyway a pint and a coke into that the floodlights failed so match abandoned so we headed off to continue the pillow fight! Eventually crashed at 7pm on sofa bless him and didn't wake till 8 the next day.

Sunday - usual bundles/kids TV and watched repeat of the boxing(De La Hoya got a proper proper pasting from the Pac Man) before taking my boy home. Went shops got wrapping paper and spent rest of day wrapping, watching footie/home alone and pink panther. Managed to listen to some old cds while I had chance including soundtrack to The Good The Bad and The Ugly, wicked soundtrack ruined be idiots who have it as a ringtone but yet have never probably seen the film!

Anyway wicked weekend with my boy, proper spoilt him and had some quality time together. However missed the girls and their mess! Back tomorrow though as long as no swampy or old dears decide to plop up at Stansted again!

You watch Carl Froch ?! Best fight I've ever seen. Big nose though.

Yes mate wicked fight. Think he underestimated the other mush.

Even Audrey's fight was good even though he got another beating!

Talk of Pac Man and Hatton at Wembley next year. Hatton won't get near him!

Yes mate wicked fight. Think he underestimated the other mush.

Even Audrey's fight was good even though he got another beating!

Talk of Pac Man and Hatton at Wembley next year. Hatton won't get near him!

Yeah that fight is being made now, for sure. Brits have got all excited about it therefore it gets done, would be interesting to watch... Dunno how to get near his little kung fu rabbit punches.

Yeah that fight is being made now, for sure. Brits have got all excited about it therefore it gets done, would be interesting to watch... Dunno how to get near his little kung fu rabbit punches.

Big pay day for both which is exactly what Hatton wants now at this stage of his career.

De La Hoya will no doubt promote it and be quids in. Again.

Big pay day for both which is exactly what Hatton wants now at this stage of his career.

De La Hoya will no doubt promote it and be quids in. Again.

Haha, yup. He should stuck with that anyway, probably gets near enough same money promoting too. You can tell by the way he talks he's just a businessman, he got no fight left in him. Just a yank smooth talking, smooth looking playboy now. I used to love him, but all this money makes fighters keep going until embarassment. Although he has earned more than any other boxer ever, which is quite impressive seeing as he has never actually won the big fights or been 'the best'. Anyway, weekends...

I worked all weekend. Won't be doing much until christmas. Maybe a few drinks Friday night as it's my birthday but apart from that I'll not being doing much.

Back