Weekend Reports!

This like a dance off but not as cool ?

My weekend was so boring compared to you party people. Cinema, local beers, football and that's about it. !!!

Yeah something like that. Just generally being stupid. Think of trying to dance to something but doing it in a silly funny way.

I had awful flashbacks on the way to work Monday of me and another girl doing the Beyonce Crazy in Love dance :eek::lol:

don't, supposed to be flying to glasgow on saturday :eek:

Why weren't these vigilantes at work??

I like the way some of them wouldn't give their name out!

How embarassing for the security being odne by the WI!!

They should give em all a good kicking! Then chuck em inside Wentworth Detention Centre, that should do it.

Haha, yup. He should stuck with that anyway, probably gets near enough same money promoting too. You can tell by the way he talks he's just a businessman, he got no fight left in him. Just a yank smooth talking, smooth looking playboy now. I used to love him, but all this money makes fighters keep going until embarassment. Although he has earned more than any other boxer ever, which is quite impressive seeing as he has never actually won the big fights or been 'the best'. Anyway, weekends...

No he has hand picked his opponents for a long time now. You can't argue with his record though, 6 world titles at 6 different weights.
Should just leave it alone now.

friday: chilled and had some nice food
sat: taxi service
sun: chilled again and had more nice food

off to shanghai tomorrow 8)

Back tomorrow though as long as no swampy or old dears decide to plop up at Stansted again!

from some of the pics, it looks like they've been joined by the "daddys got a porsche" brigade too. who will no doubt be flying to the Bahamas to spend the summer of Daddys boat.

Back