Weekend razzmatazz 8th sept

MiniMarc

Let's b 'avin you then

Friday I'm out with me flatmates as has been ages since I've been out with the boys due to a new female on the scene so I need to put some man-time in haha. I have a feeling this one could snowball...

Saturday BBQ at our house,hopefully not last of summer but u never know.

Sunday meeting the young lady's sister for lunch in Kentish town which I'm quite looking forward to.

Not working so couple days shopping the off to Ibiza Wednesday,delighted I'd say!

I will ... not .... be going out partying this weekend.

Arrival of the sunshine in the UK has me out of excuses for not sorting the garden, so will be digging, planting, pruning ... and down at the beach / swimming with a bit of luck too.

Friday - t.b.d. Will probably stop by the opening party of Maradona Bar as a friend is organizing.

Saturday - Put my car in for service. Attend friends' wedding. Depending on how late that goes and how drunk I get, I might go to Arma17's fall season opener with Ritchie Hawtin, et.al.

Sunday - Might be sunny. Maybe go for a bike ride. Depending on weather, maybe go to Techno Sunday at Gipsy with Skudge, Tobias, etc.

For those of you in London, if you want to hear some good live rock & roll, check out Blast, friends of mine from Moscow now on tour in the UK. They've got 2 shows on Friday night:
http://www.facebook.com/events/110179279131697/
http://www.facebook.com/events/420047508036808/

BESTIVAL

Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Sister Sledge, Francois K, Greg Wilson and a whole host of others...IN THE SUNSHINE! 8)

I got back from Ibiza on Saturday so it will be a relatively quiet one.

Friday - Off work and taking the kids to the Olympic Stadium for the
morning session of the Paralympics then spending the afternoon wandering around the park then into Chinatown for dinner and then home.

Saturday - Pottering around the garden and then a BBQ if the weather holds out

Sunday - out for Sunday lunch with the family then nothing.

Overall a quiet and relatively sober one after a fortnight of carnage

Friday - Friends birthday drinks after work, looking forward to catching up with my mates who have just returned from a big group holiday to South Africa. Followed by a quick 10 minute trip to Manchester Airport to catch my flight to IBIZA!!!!!!!!!! (note to self, do not get pissed and miss flight).

Saturday - First day on the island. Mates arrive in the morning then planning on having a pretty chilled one, catching some long overdue rays. Heading into Ibiza Town in the evening for a civilised meal at S'Amettler. Not planning on a big one but who knows where the night will end up after a few drinks.

Sunday - Possibly Formentera while I'm still in a fit state to make it there. May pop our heads in at Bora Bora then Space for me and my mate Ash while the rest are off to Judgement Sundays

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a LONG time :D

Friday: Dad is coming to pick my stuff up from where I currently live. And panicking because I have nowhere to live when I get back from my holiday... thanks police.

Saturday: IBIZA!!!! Hopefully this housing situation won't have too much of an impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday: Dad is coming to pick my stuff up from where I currently love. And also carrying on panicking because I have nowhere to live when I get back from my holiday.

Saturday: IBIZA!!!! Hopefully this housing situation won't have too much of an impact.

If you currently love it why are you moving? :lol:

Fri: Pub for the England game
Sat: Sweet FA
Sun: Football followed by Sweet FA.

Friday - working

Saturday - mate's dad's bday drinks, then onto london for a friends leaving drinks and then hoping either fabric (to see George Fitzgerald and Will Saul) or Art of Dark day/night party.

Sunday - Recover.

Friday: Dad is coming to pick my stuff up from where I currently love. And also carrying on panicking because I have nowhere to live when I get back from my holiday.

Hope things all fall into place for you. See you on the White Isle :)

friday - packing...might try a bit of ironing...bloody t-shirts are tricky beasts for me to iron:lol:, shouldve;ve got them done professionally, awk well...looking at the forecast...be jumpers i will need anyway:p

saturday - 5am taxi to airport for flight to ibiza, 5 of us, catching up with my cousin & her boyfriend who are already in ibiza....plan is to do zoo project (although a couple people are bit wary about doing it now due to some bad reports on it this summer...i will force the issue home though, since the main reason we are getting the stupid 7am flight to ibiza was so we could make the most of saturday and go to zoo project!

sunday - we love at space...keen to see zabiela, eats everything and the others...and see what space is like for the first time. (ironically zabiela, (along with dj sneak, carl craig and a few others, inner city included) is playing a dance event in scotland on satuday so i miss that, otherwise would've been at Party in the park at strathclyde park)

Off work for 2 weeks now. Very little over the next few days, mostly chilling out. Fly out to Ibiza Sunday night arriving early hours Monday morning. That's pretty much it.

Boring one for me. More than likely work Saturday, Sunday, or both. If I get a day off, it'll involve an early start and a drive to either Bournemouth or West Wittering - two very nice beaches down our way. And I'll more than likely have a few people round for a BBQ on Saturday evening as well as it's set to be a really nice day. Got to make the most of the girlfriend being away on holiday 8)

...or Art of Dark day/night party.

Strongly recommend this over Fabric if you got an invite ;) .. would definitely have gone if I'd have been anywhere near London this weekend. But make sure you get your list or tkt soon - they will max out on capacity v. shortly I reckon. Label launched so will be in very good spirits I am sure :p

friday - packing...might try a bit of ironing...bloody t-shirts are tricky beasts for me to iron:lol:, shouldve;ve got them done professionally

:lol: .. you iron your t-shirts ? !! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... OK - well, if you do then fold them up and put them in jiffy bags they won't crease much. Used to do it with polo shirts when I was travelling for days with no chance of seeing a valet service.

Stop moaning about the bl*ody weather too - the "rain" (if any actually arrives) will likely be a few showers here and there followed by warm spells. Go to the beach, take your tshirt off and lie in the sun. Like a lizard, your blood will be warmed, you will feel energized and will likely stay warm all day :p:twisted:

Strongly recommend this over Fabric if you got an invite ;) .. would definitely have gone if I'd have been anywhere near London this weekend. But make sure you get your list or tkt soon - they will max out on capacity v. shortly I reckon. Label launched so will be in very good spirits I am sure :p

I've just requested the link. I've missed out on too many of these AoD nights, and I know the crowd will be better than what you sometimes get in Fabric. Music heads!

Fingers crossed I am worthy :D

Fingers crossed I am worthy :D

:lol: .. I'm sure you will be - any probs drop me a msg ASAP & you will get in fine. Say hi to Jack, Dan, Colin & Charlie. Cash-only bar, likely no ATMs for miles and no fags on sale so go stocked with everything you need to relax in to it for the long haul. I think there's a BBQ so can likely get food. It's a very friendly door on the private parties - nothing like the Fabric showcase thingy, far more laid back ;).

:lol: .. I'm sure you will be - any probs drop me a msg ASAP & you will get in fine. Say hi to Jack, Dan, Colin & Charlie. Cash-only bar, likely no ATMs for miles and no fags on sale so go stocked with everything you need to relax in to it for the long haul. I think there's a BBQ so can likely get food. It's a very friendly door on the private parties - nothing like the Fabric showcase thingy, far more laid back ;).

;)

Sounds perfect.....I haven't been to a private party for a good year now!

I can get tickets, just need my mates to agree. Couple of them just wanna hit fabric because its fabric. Time for some arm twisting.

:lol: .. you iron your t-shirts ? !! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... OK - well, if you do then fold them up and put them in jiffy bags they won't crease much. Used to do it with polo shirts when I was travelling for days with no chance of seeing a valet service.

Stop moaning about the bl*ody weather too - the "rain" (if any actually arrives) will likely be a few showers here and there followed by warm spells. Go to the beach, take your tshirt off and lie in the sun. Like a lizard, your blood will be warmed, you will feel energized and will likely stay warm all day :p:twisted:
of course i iron my t-shirts:lol: i'm not shaggy from scooby doo or on a gap year before uni:p :lol:...different strokes for differenr folks my friend....(interesetingly i just posed the ironing question to folk in my work...survey says...everyone else in here irons their t-shirts as well:)...and yes i am doing **** all work again today!!

i'm not moaning about the weather, 'bad weather' :)(* and note i do live in glasgow so its all relative:lol:) is actually good for me as it means the rest of our group wont want to piss about sitting on loungers by the pool all day which i will find boring as ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday - Ibiza
4 of us flying out from glasgow at 1430.....
be 10 of us in total come tuesday......

goni be a superb crazy week, hope i maybe get to meet a few of u as there is plenty going from the board i see 8)

Back