Weekend Plans

I am such a looser I actually messaged mind against on FB and I was like "you are such amazing Djs" blah blah and they replied with a thank you emoji, then I sent another message saying that I am going to see them in august and I was like I hope you are not DJing too early....and they sent me a celebration emoji hahahahah...
I wana go on a date with one of them...someone put in a good word hahahaha... maybe I can get in the DJ booth with them :eek::spank:???

Text my daughter saying go to Red axes and fort romeau.. they are really good... She said "we might but I heard that the are really mellow."..? Kids these days

Just bumped into a neighbors son who was doing some stuff few years ago until life got in the way as he said.. ? still sounds good

Currently sat in local in a pickle. Overdone it at Clockwork Orange. See Danny Gould as we was leaving. He looked at me and just started laughing. Probably the best festival I’ve even been to. Great crowd, proper friendly.

Currently sat in local in a pickle. Overdone it at Clockwork Orange. See Danny Gould as we was leaving. He looked at me and just started laughing. Probably the best festival I’ve even been to. Great crowd, proper friendly.
None of the organisational issues of WRFSTVL, from what I've seen?

Have to say, the videos look ace!

None of the organisational issues of WRFSTVL, from what I've seen?
Got there at 1145, no traffic at all. Walked up to the entrance was about 5 people in front. Scanned ticket and gave you drinks wrist band, swerved past the sniffer dog and in. Defo going back next year.

Back