Weekend Plans

My weekend plans consist of booking a July trip to Ibiza, then sleeping and eating as much cake and pasta as possible ready for the Swansea half marathon Sunday.

Bit nervous about it as I’ve had to miss a few weeks training due to a twisted ankle but hopefully I’ll get to the end!

Last edited:
My weekend plans consist of booking a July trip to Ibiza (partner in crime has til lunchtime to decide if he’s coming or not - harsh taskmaster here ?), then sleeping and eating as much cake and pasta as possible ready for the Swansea half marathon Sunday.

Bit nervous about it as I’ve had to miss a few weeks training due to a twisted ankle but hopefully I’ll get to the end!

Great to see you racing again - good luck !!

This wkd :- beach, promoting missus new business venture, also waiting on pal to confirm ibz (if it happens!), might pick up some birkenstocks

St Joan celebrations so Sunday night will be loud!

Huge police bust here yesterday 1000 cops, meat wagons, helicopters the lot took out some major pakistani dealers who had taken over from the Dominicans.. parts of town really are the wild west!

My weekend plans consist of booking a July trip to Ibiza (partner in crime has til lunchtime to decide if he’s coming or not - harsh taskmaster here ?), then sleeping and eating as much cake and pasta as possible ready for the Swansea half marathon Sunday.

Three weeks today and I’ll be back!! ?

Hope the ankle is better.

I'm actually amazed not too many people recognise him, given he would be sketching in one the squares of Ibiza Town. I always made a point of introducing him to my new Ibiza friends.

Can't sleep... Comedown.. listening to mind against, who else loves them, they are amazing!
I am such a looser I actually messaged mind against on FB and I was like "you are such amazing Djs" blah blah and they replied with a thank you emoji, then I sent another message saying that I am going to see them in august and I was like I hope you are not DJing too early....and they sent me a celebration emoji hahahahah...

After hearing the news that my friend has passed away,, I decided to stay up all night on beer, md, 2cb, shrooms and weed... Things are still wavery as hell.

Sorry to hear your news mate. It might make things better at the time but having experienced something similar myself it makes it worse when you finally come off it all. Surround yourself with family and friends and deal with your grief head on.

Just my tuppence worth mate, all the best.

Back