Weekend Plans

Excitement and fear ahoy! The missus and are off to Portugal tomorrow, for a friend's wedding in Lisbon. It will be the first time we've been away overnight without the kids for about 5 years.

Worried about the wonderful babysitter who is staying at ours with the kids all weekend. The kids love her but a full weekend weekend with them is a proper shift.

Fingers crossed.....

Lisbon is fantastic! Have a great time :)

Eric Prydz's sold out HOLO show followed by Carl Cox's Space party @ 17,500 capacity Steel Yard in London..... If my legs are still functioning may catch Green Velvet @ E1 for the after party - what a weekend to be a Londoner!

Something's telling me Monday morning could be a struggle.....

I'll be at both. I expect to spend most of Monday asleep.

Excitement and fear ahoy! The missus and are off to Portugal tomorrow, for a friend's wedding in Lisbon. It will be the first time we've been away overnight without the kids for about 5 years.

Worried about the wonderful babysitter who is staying at ours with the kids all weekend. The kids love her but a full weekend weekend with them is a proper shift.

Fingers crossed.....

Enjoy your break mate!

Any recommendations for daytime sightseeing? The Mrs has a hairdresser coming to the hotel on Sunday before the wedding so I'll need to amuse myself and stay out of trouble!
Do you have any recommendations? Going next weekend with the missus!

Fairly quiet one this weekend, all my mates are off to Prydz & Cox this weekend too... but I'm on best behavior at the moment :(

São Jorge Castle is worth a wander up to - although it's quite a trek uphill so you could get the tram that heads up if you don't want to wear yourself out too much! There's some great views of the city from there. The Praça do Comércio is also a nice place to wander around, and if you are looking to kill an hour or so then there's an interactive museum type thing just off there called the Lisbon Story Centre which is quite interesting - it goes through the history of the city.

If you've got a bit more time on your hands @Springal then it's worth getting the train out to Belem (it's about 10-15 mins away by train) as it's really nice to wander around there. The tower of Belem is a bit disappointing but the monastery is quite impressive!

The time out food market is just amazing too - so much choice!! Could sit there and eat and drink all day long ?

My "behaving" this weekend went out of the window last night - but at least I'm not wanting to cry constantly this morning so the hangover isn't too bad ?

Family holiday starts tomorrow, heading to Kos Greece. Feels weird not doing the may holiday in Ibiza, but really can’t wait for a bit of all inclusive with the wife and kids. Been a while since we have done an old fashioned holiday by the pool as well so that will be fun with our boys.
In my mind it will feel like a free holiday as we don’t plan on doing anything much other than enjoying what’s available at the hotel.
Good times?

Typical ibiza Sunday morning headache.
I slept 4 hours in the weekend, and we have to go to a big lunch with friends, paella made by my fisherman friend.
Not sure to be alive tomorrow morning.
Plenty of water JM. and distance yourself from any shenanigans for few hours ? you Will some come bouncing back ? enjoy

We Are FSTVL has been shit for years, stupidly busy line ups, short sets, rip off experience - £10 for set times ?

Just seen at least 1 stage isn’t safe so the line ups all over the place now and loads of DJs have been told not to come. Shambles

Back