Weekend Plans

Glad you had a great time. Yes Yussef Dayes is great, if you like him check out Kamaal Williams its Henry Wu & Yussef Dayes. Black Focus is an awesome album.

Been listening to some of that stuff today and watching Yussef Dayes on YouTube. I feel amazingly lucky that he was the support act. IMO that would go down well on a warm night in Ibiza with half a swedger and a spliff. Pure vibes. ?

Excitement and fear ahoy! The missus and are off to Portugal tomorrow, for a friend's wedding in Lisbon. It will be the first time we've been away overnight without the kids for about 5 years.

Worried about the wonderful babysitter who is staying at ours with the kids all weekend. The kids love her but a full weekend weekend with them is a proper shift.

Fingers crossed.....

Excitement and fear ahoy! The missus and are off to Portugal tomorrow, for a friend's wedding in Lisbon. It will be the first time we've been away overnight without the kids for about 5 years.

Worried about the wonderful babysitter who is staying at ours with the kids all weekend. The kids love her but a full weekend weekend with them is a proper shift.

Fingers crossed.....
Hope it goes well for you and Mrs to enjoy and have that well deserved break.. ?

Eric Prydz's sold out HOLO show followed by Carl Cox's Space party @ 17,500 capacity Steel Yard in London..... If my legs are still functioning may catch Green Velvet @ E1 for the after party - what a weekend to be a Londoner!

Something's telling me Monday morning could be a struggle.....

Back