Weekend Plans

You really love Elrow!

Saw on your Insta that you met loads of the crew - awesome.

We may go to the one in Amsterdam later this year and tend to do Closing which is always a new / awesome theme.
Haha..yeah I know some people may find it funny or too much but we just really like the fun and craziness. And indeed made a lot of friends there over the past few years so we got to know the crew and family a bit.
We do actually go to other parties too though ;-) Ibiza June will be not only Elrow but Circoloco, Paradise, Wax Da Jam, Woomoon.
But yeah..once every 6-8 weeks we try to do an Elrow party somewhere not too far away...
I'll be at the Amsterdam one and probably at the closing so keep in touch for a drink and a chat!

Haha..yeah I know some people may find it funny or too much but we just really like the fun and craziness. And indeed made a lot of friends there over the past few years so we got to know the crew and family a bit.
We do actually go to other parties too though ;-) Ibiza June will be not only Elrow but Circoloco, Paradise, Wax Da Jam, Woomoon.
But yeah..once every 6-8 weeks we try to do an Elrow party somewhere not too far away...
I'll be at the Amsterdam one and probably at the closing so keep in touch for a drink and a chat!
Don't get me wrong, we've been to heaps - been to New Year's day in Barcelona quite a number of times, and Zurich Street Parade too, as well as London and Ibiza from when it started in Vista club.

I don't think we could do one that often, though; will keep in touch for the Amsterdam and Closing.

weekend plans?

spotlight clubbing team going to o beach to say hi in a bit. then do the same in ibiza rocks.

then in the evening I'm going to cova santa with a few friends of mine who are on holiday. and I think we might as well see a bit of mano le tough at pacha after midnight.

tomorrow/sunday a bit of odyssey, don't think I'm gonna be there for the whole duration, but rather drop by at some point and then maybe come back later again.

monday circoloco opening....actually not sure yet if I'm going for the opening or not!

anyway, season's on a ROOOOOOLLLLL!

weekend plans?

spotlight clubbing team going to o beach to say hi in a bit. then do the same in ibiza rocks.

then in the evening I'm going to cova santa with a few friends of mine who are on holiday. and I think we might as well see a bit of mano le tough at pacha after midnight.

tomorrow/sunday a bit of odyssey, don't think I'm gonna be there for the whole duration, but rather drop by at some point and then maybe come back later again.

monday circoloco opening....actually not sure yet if I'm going for the opening or not!

anyway, season's on a ROOOOOOLLLLL!

Not jealous at all... :lol:

Quiet weekend for me, cannot wait. Last quiet one til mid September I believe.

Back