Weekend Plans

I get hes got some skilz, playing four decks and all...........and Ill admit I love some of his productions, but man, his sets are "busy"

I dont want to hear four tracks playing at the same time bro........chill da fuq out a bit behind the decks :)

Ok
Dublin tomorrow for gig..
Usually not my bag.. Mrs is a fan.. She's Hot and he's Mad so should be good..
Brilliant gig.. think some blokes from the national and some from the yeah yeah yeah's played with them.. big sound and rocked out on a few numbers.. Done a great version of that lady Gaga song from that movie.

Lol, I’m a modern day slave. 50 hours a week and 8 more in a car, commuting out of the city to the industrial area. The upside is I get a lot of time to practice new curse words in traffic and listen to Craig’s music contributions ?

This sounds spookily like my life!

Went to Barcelona past weekend. Elrow in Viladecans, El Rowcio, great theme.
Afterparty in La Guarida, basement of a hotel. Amazing vibe, houseclassic sets. Loved every second of the trip.
Only five weeks to go till Ibiza again <3

Went to Barcelona past weekend. Elrow in Viladecans, El Rowcio, great theme.
Afterparty in La Guarida, basement of a hotel. Amazing vibe, houseclassic sets. Loved every second of the trip.
Only five weeks to go till Ibiza again <3
You really love Elrow!

Saw on your Insta that you met loads of the crew - awesome.

We may go to the one in Amsterdam later this year and tend to do Closing which is always a new / awesome theme.

Back