Weekend Plans

We're just outside Dublin, family shopping trip ? nice hotel though, folks are with us and cousins live near by.. so we haven't seen the kids since breakfast...? Parenting done right/Irish..

A choice of 3 of Dublin's finest lager before the bus home to 22° and 2mins from beach.
Five lamps lager. Any old rockers know who sang about the five lamps boys? @McRackin

Val d'aran is really nice. Have stayed in vielha in 2017 and 2018 for snowboarding. Its a working town and has loads of accommodation. This year I stayed in rialp near espot/port ainé which was smaller but lovely.

Have a look at wintu win apartments in rialp/sort. I really liked it in there and it didn't cost a lot.

The towns round espot are covered in yellow ribbons whereas I am told the Val d'aran has more of a pro Spain attitude.

Short drive to espot national park. In four days I spotted three golden eagles and a few vultures too.

Don't discount Andorra either. Loads of cheap accommodation that time of year. The spa centre at escaldes in Andorra la vella is boss

Staying Spanish side (Ripoll) although Andorra is tempting. Fond memories of a cheesy little bar there called Titos in 93. I'm sure it's all changed a bit

When I win the lotto JM that will be my house.... You should see the balcony...? you bring the wine and I'll look after the music..

Last edited:
When I win the lotto JM that will be my house.... You should be the balcony...? you bring the wine and I'll look after the music..
get the feeling you and the hairy fella are round that guys house often craig? looks smart but don't want you done for stalking lol, balcony pic maybe?

Back