Weekend Plans

Sat - taking the kids skiing before 40 3/4 years olds plus parents descend on Casa Buckley for the newly 4 year old's party. Cleaning up after that

Sun - Park Run with the kids, drop them to my folks 10-12. Maybe Shrek Adventure or Sealife in the afternoon.

"And oh, how life can quickly change,
You can't predict the rain
Or second-guess the stars,
To find some method in the mad,
Or some goodness in the bad men
That now and then block our way."

Sat - taking the kids skiing before 40 3/4 years olds plus parents descend on Casa Buckley for the newly 4 year old's party. Cleaning up after that

Sun - Park Run with the kids, drop them to my folks 10-12. Maybe Shrek Adventure or Sealife in the afternoon.

"And oh, how life can quickly change,
You can't predict the rain
Or second-guess the stars,
To find some method in the mad,
Or some goodness in the bad men
That now and then block our way."
Well mate it sounds like the Buckley's are doing an amazing job at something that can be, as I've known from friends seem impossible at times..

IMG_20190425_232657.jpg
Down in the local few lads playing who were at Chris Coco's album launch couple weeks ago.. playing a few balearic bangers [ Live[ @McRackin there's an invite for you anytime.. just bring grandma's flao..

Last edited:
Finally a weekend to myself without any obligations. I was going to put the battery back in the bikes and get back on two wheels since last oct, but the forcast calls for snow in Toronto...............I may just never leave Ibiza when I visit. Gawd why did my ancestors move here? :(

Contrasting weekends, Easter in the blazing sun preparing for Terminal V on the Saturday. To this weekend planning when I can power-wash the drive :(66496649

Back