Weekend Plans

How were the eccies @craig72 ? Did you take them for the gig?
Took half going to the gig and took full one leaving and had a great walk back popping into a couple of bars on the way.didnt go to Artwork just sat outside this little coffee place nearby chatting to the homeless that were mooching around,I swear my Mrs must have rolled 20 cigs to give away..?
The bar next to the hotel had someone playing Deep House Tunes thats were we went till about 2am.. perfect night

Took half going to the gig and took full one leaving and had a great walk back popping into a couple of bars on the way.didnt go to Artwork just sat outside this little coffee place nearby chatting to the homeless that were mooching around,I swear my Mrs must have rolled 20 cigs to give away..?
The bar next to the hotel had someone playing Deep House Tunes thats were we went till about 2am.. perfect night

You're lucky you can get away with it. Folk know I'm on it before I do. Chances of me doing a cheeky half and getting past bouncers or surviving the train home would be low.

You're lucky you can get away with it. Folk know I'm on it before I do. Chances of me doing a cheeky half and getting past bouncers or surviving the train home would be low.
Yeah these were very clean got about 4hrs sleep no problem got up went for coffee had a pint all before lunchtime..had a few cocktails and was able to eat no problem,we didn't drink to much on them,I'm sure that helps..had a good few yesterday and some bugle...

For me that’s the picture of the week. Looks very tasty Craig.
Edit: I mean the breakfast
Very tasty and only €8. Really good sausage and bacon with relish on cheesy bread with an egg on top.. some french name on it.. really really good
IMG_20190325_174829.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah these were very clean got about 4hrs sleep no problem got up went for coffee had a pint all before lunchtime..had a few cocktails and was able to eat no problem,we didn't drink to much on them,I'm sure that helps..had a good few yesterday and some bugle...

Hero?

Sort of long weekend coming up. Going to see Hot Chip on Monday night, so got Monday afternoon and Tuesday off. Should have taken Monday morning off, but trying to conserve annual leave!

Sort of long weekend coming up. Going to see Hot Chip on Monday night, so got Monday afternoon and Tuesday off. Should have taken Monday morning off, but trying to conserve annual leave!

Enjoy! I know the feeling about conserving annual leave :( thank god for flexi-time!

Quiet one for me again this weekend, back from Lisbon tomorrow, mother’s day on Sunday so may need to bake a cake or something! Headed to London on Monday for a couple of nights with the family for a city break.

Enjoy! I know the feeling about conserving annual leave :( thank god for flexi-time!

Quiet one for me again this weekend, back from Lisbon tomorrow, mother’s day on Sunday so may need to bake a cake or something! Headed to London on Monday for a couple of nights with the family for a city break.

I actually get tonnes of annual leave (public sector :lol:). Got 6.5 more days I can place before the end of August, but you never know when a gig or something might come up and I'm in the habit of carrying a couple over.

Back