Weekend Plans

Tinder date, I hope she looks like her pics lol.

Yep - June for my friend’s hen do is all booked now, sorted the hotel for my September trip but haven’t booked the flights yet. Hoping to sort those in the next few weeks :)

Still wondering if I can sneak a third trip in maybe ?

Awesome stuff. Was looking like I wasn’t gonna make it out this year but here we are, I managed it again ?

Was always a nightmare on guardian soulmates when they looked nothing like the picture - although it obv cuts both ways. One said she was off to the toilet and never came back (!)

Yikes. I think I've had a few "I need to get home for my dog" style of excuses. Never tried Soulmates, or any other paid for sites. (Are they any better than the free sites?) Maybe it says something that I'm not willing to part with cash in the search... I'm possibly just not that fussed.

Last edited:
Yikes. I think I've had a few "I need to get home for my dog" style of excuses. Never tried Soulmates, or any other paid for sites. (Are they any better than the free sites?) Maybe it says something that I'm not willing to part with cash in the search... I'm possibly just not that fussed.

I guess it depends on what you are after. The more seriously you take these things the more likely you are to end up disappointed. I met some nice women via GS but actually met my gf the old-fashioned way talking shit in the pub

Not as big here this morning
This is my dream house if I win the lotto? just a few minutes walk from my place but what a view.. it's only a summer house too..
There's a hot tub in the bushes down in the lower part right on the edge of a drop..

Last edited:
Back