Weekend Plans

Not quite as glamorous as Ikoda's, but I might also have a [strictly amateur] DJ gig too with some pals at a local bar mid-Oct. Been a while! Time to (literally) dust down the vinyl. Also off to a live gig tomorrow at Sala Upload, Montjuic for first time in months, checking out some Portuguese psychedelic rockers called 10,000 Russos who were awesome last time.

full weekend off at last 🙌 got friends coming to stay we met in Ibiza years ago.. they have been down a few times but we have never done a night out here properly as it has always ended up us at a local house sesh so taking them out in the town

weather is looking appalling though! just booked Prague for in 2 weeks time.. has anyone sampled the nightlife there? don't fancy the look of Roxy. we have tickets for Technoween @ Sacre Coeur for (Fernada Martins & Insolate) should be a heavy one the venue looks quality. its a Church in the outskirts of the old town but looking to hopefully do another club too if anyone has any suggestions of bars / clubs that would be sound

full weekend off at last 🙌 got friends coming to stay we met in Ibiza years ago.. they have been down a few times but we have never done a night out here properly as it has always ended up us at a local house sesh so taking them out in the town

weather is looking appalling though! just booked Prague for in 2 weeks time.. has anyone sampled the nightlife there? don't fancy the look of Roxy. we have tickets for Technoween @ Sacre Coeur for (Fernada Martins & Insolate) should be a heavy one the venue looks quality. its a Church in the outskirts of the old town but looking to hopefully do another club too if anyone has any suggestions of bars / clubs that would be sound
Look up the chaps from Honest Guide on YouTube, they’ve got some really good suggestions for places to go, and are super nice guys to boot

My weekend, well, it's the bloody London Marathon finally. How am I feeling? A mixture of shitting myself and excited. But mostly shitting myself. Ok, about 95% shitting myself and 5% excited.

If you are intrigued as to how slowly a grown man can run a marathon, feel free to track me on the LM app or check the results page on their website- my bib number is 8725 and I'll be setting off from Blackheath at about 10:55am.

Also, if you have a few pesetas spare, please feel free to sponsor me on behalf of the amazing people at Anthony Nolan by clicking HERE.

Keep your fingers crossed, and I'll update you all when I'm done. After that, it will be full on looking forward to Ibiza mode for the 9th, woop!

My weekend, well, it's the bloody London Marathon finally. How am I feeling? A mixture of shitting myself and excited. But mostly shitting myself. Ok, about 95% shitting myself and 5% excited.

If you are intrigued as to how slowly a grown man can run a marathon, feel free to track me on the LM app or check the results page on their website- my bib number is 8725 and I'll be setting off from Blackheath at about 10:55am.

Also, if you have a few pesetas spare, please feel free to sponsor me on behalf of the amazing people at Anthony Nolan by clicking HERE.

Keep your fingers crossed, and I'll update you all when I'm done. After that, it will be full on looking forward to Ibiza mode for the 9th, woop!

Best of luck buddy, looks like the weather will be cool for you at least.

Enjoy! 🏃‍♂️

I can hardly be arsed to drive 26.2 miles never mind run it, all the best

My daughter is running it. She did a fifteen miler last week but has done rock all training. Keep an eye out for her

My daughter is running it. She did a fifteen miler last week but has done rock all training. Keep an eye out for her
And she'll be one of those young folk that smash it out in 4 hours and can happily get out of bed the next day. Those people are very very annoying!

Back