Weekend Plans

pretty heavy weekend here in some ways. kids rioting and going on rampage, trashing police cars and stuff.

went to a comedy night here last night. beyond horrendous.

Fabric good but no one playing melodic ugh....how annoying....Good tho, battered and queue a nightmare

I'm still not too sure what you mean by melodic. Where would I find it on Juno?

I used to sometimes find Fabric a bit too hard in Room 1 when the ressies were on. Craig Richards didn't exactly mix it up in those days..

I'm still not too sure what you mean by melodic. Where would I find it on Juno?

I used to sometimes find Fabric a bit too hard in Room 1 when the ressies were on. Craig Richards didn't exactly mix it up in those days..
Melodic is kind of like what tale of us play, Kevin dries and ceous, maybe its called deep house

Dinner under the stars tonight with the North friends, I'm in charge of the wine 🍷
V. I. P long lunch tomorrow at Sant Jordi, barbecue and more wine 🍷
Sunday lunch at Can Riku in Sant Josep with our Salinas Friends, more wine 🍷.
Last weekend in ibiza 😩
Dead

Yes, we are now free. Just about all restrictions are lifted as from 4 PM on Saturday. Bars, restaurants and night clubs are now embracing for impact. Saturday night will be crazy.

There'll also be no more hotel quarantine when arriving from abroad, only a 3 day quarantine at home if you are not vaccinated and arrive from a red country. Amber countries are now "green". This means foreign travel is for all practical purposes back to normal.

I've almost forgotten what life was like before. This will be interesting.
I went to a bar both on Saturday and Sunday. It's such a joy to go out on town with friends again. We went out early, and not to the most popular places. Most night clubs in the center of town were packed by 9 PM, with ridiculously long queues after that.

Of course, the lack of social distancing will probably lead to an uptick in cases. I started feeling sick last night, and didn't go into work today. I called the Covid hotline, but I don't tick enough of their boxes (so far) to get a Covid test. We'll have to see.

Back