Weekend Plans

Not enjoying this staying in malarky, not one bit. Seriously wtf do people do on a Sat night if the not in the boozer? It’s soul destroying
I’m usually ready for bed by 10 😂 Worn out by all the dog walking and catching up on chores/uni work I have to do when I’m not at work. My Sunday plans usually involve a long run and a visit to my parents so I’m glad of a lack of a hangover😂

I’m usually ready for bed by 10 😂 Worn out by all the dog walking and catching up on chores/uni work I have to do when I’m not at work. My Sunday plans usually involve a long run and a visit to my parents so I’m glad of a lack of a hangover😂
I’ve literally not done a thing bar a 5k run this morning. Bliddy typical the Saturday i didn’t have to go into work the footy gets cancelled:spank:. I’ve already said to her no way am i doing this again tomorra

Wife and I have Cracked open a bottle of champagne given to us on our anniversary the other week. Can’t drink it on my own of course so I’m sitting with her and being forced to watch the masked dancer. 🤦🏼‍♂️
I've watched that once, actually it was the singing one, and I'm convinced the panel just have a laugh suggesting people who it clearly would never be.

Playing football in Portugal this weekend, depending on numbers. We've had a few pullouts so may not play😔. Still, in a nice hotel, weather looks good and now that Monday is a Bank Holiday, I would have lost a chargeable day anyway.

Feel guilty that my eldest will miss his Arsenal session tonight, but is only one (well 2 actually) weekend(s) per year.

I had no idea that you were from Ipswich!

In a strange, unexpected twist of fate, am actually in Ipswich right now.. the strangest accents - thames estuary meets farmer giles. Have been counting people's fingers and eyes and stuff on the back of this post

--

in other news, very excited about a DJ gig in Barcelona next Friday at the king bar in Born, with a genuine balearic legend in the place (if @ibiza77 is in the area, bring some more hierbas please)

in other news, very excited about a DJ gig in Barcelona next Friday at the king bar in Born, with a genuine balearic legend in the place (if @ibiza77 is in the area, bring some more hierbas please)

Oooh this has come at the right time. I’m in BCN next Fri and was looking for something to do !

Back