Weekend Plans

Was meant to be flying out to Ibiza in the morning for 3 nights to celebrate my 40th. That was canned months ago. Was then changed to 2 nights in London, Mrs booked a hotel and we were planning on doing loads of old pubs. That was canned when the Sub Grub rule came in. Then was doing just a day in London, train up and back. That was cancelled when they went into tier 3

few beers watching the darts now I reckon and Arsenal struggle for a point Saturday night ? ? happy 40th ?

Was meant to be flying out to Ibiza in the morning for 3 nights to celebrate my 40th. That was canned months ago. Was then changed to 2 nights in London, Mrs booked a hotel and we were planning on doing loads of old pubs. That was canned when the Sub Grub rule came in. Then was doing just a day in London, train up and back. That was cancelled when they went into tier 3

few beers watching the darts now I reckon and Arsenal struggle for a point Saturday night ? ? happy 40th ?
Happy 40th! One of the things I’d love to do is the lakeside between Christmas and New year...alley pally is fine, but not the same

Gutting...I wouldn't wish being an Arsenal fan on anyone at the moment! :)

Happy birthday!

Curry with the wife at home tonight.

paint balling with the work lads tomorrow. ?

this is thefirst mad Friday I haven’t been absolutely wrecked since I was 16/17! Usually in Leeds on our Christmas do now! I’m sure tomorrow may get interesting after the shoot out! Been mention of a moor walk!!!!!!

Going to PC World and fight the hordes to buy a new tv, as mine decided to die just right now ?‍♂️ (its 7 yrs old though)

Exactly what I wanted for xmas ?

Last edited:
Save the cues and buy online or from ao . Com
Yeah that or Amazon, but all reporting delivery dates 23rd/24th or maybe even later. (That Amazon prime delivery too).

Also want to eyeball tv in person to see what like compared to photos.

Gets me out the house I guess!!?

Going to PC World and fight the hordes to buy a new tv, as mine decided to die just right now ?‍♂️ (its 7 yrs old though)

Exactly what I wanted for xmas ?
Well got in the shop at 10am. TV purchased at 10:06am on receipt. Took them longer to get it out the warehouse ?

Guy did say if left it to lunch time, the carpark is rammed and you'd be queuing for ages to even get it. So glad got there early!

Back